Am i too late?

<p>Hey guys, I still haven't applied to any of my schools yet but I plan to probably Monday of next week. Would this be too late for schools like uconn, quinnipiac and umass Amherst? Thanks!</p>

<p>Get your applications in as soon as reasonable, but it is not too late. Also, make sure your counselor gets your transcript in soon. For transcripts that get mailed, providing the counselor with addressed envelopes can speed up the process.</p>

<p>Yeah my counselor already submitted my transcript last week to all my schools, my sat scores and my essay is just the problem. Thanks for the reply!</p>

<p>There are a couple colleges that will let you email your essay in separately. The application form of that college may give you that option.</p>

<p>I’d refer to the following thread from the first week of last November for an insight to your question.
<a href=“http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/nursing-major/1235914-good-nursing-programs-3-1-gpa.html#post13399865[/url]”>http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/nursing-major/1235914-good-nursing-programs-3-1-gpa.html#post13399865&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>No college will even consider you for admission (no matter what you send them) until you have submitted a formal application. You need to stop procrastinating and send in the applications. Any new SAT scores can be sent in as soon as they are available. Colleges with rolling admissions have already been accepting students and the subsequent total number they will be accepting will be progressively decreasing (especially for Nursing) with time as students begin to accept admission offers. I don’t mean to sound harsh here but I am only trying to help you maximize your chances of being accepted. It is not too late but the clock is ticking down fast. Competition for schools like UConn and UMass-Amherst is extremely competitive for Nursing. Best of luck to you.</p>

<p>Thanks for all the responses guys, and mwallen I know you don’t mean any harm! But really no offense taken, I see where you’re coming from. Good news is, I sent all my sat scores and everything in today!!</p>

<p>Also, if a school does rolling admissions, when is the general time period you hear back? 3-4 weeks after you send in your app?</p>

<p>Some colleges will let you know in 3 to 4 weeks, others will take 3 to 4 months.</p>

<p>Also, do you know anything about the nursing program at Adelphi university?</p>

<p>Adelphi has a well respected Nursing Program and is direct entry. While still very competitive for Nursing admission it probably is less so than UConn or UMass-Amherst.</p>