Anxious

I am applying for Computer Science. I submitted my application Nov. 1 and my transcript got in Nov. 3 and my SAT got in Nov. 4. (In case you weren’t aware, they extended the deadline to Nov. 8) I still haven’t received a decision. Should I be worried? Purdue is my dream school. I am out of state if that matters. When can I expect a decision?

Typically it takes four weeks to take a decision from the date they received the transcripts and ACT/SAT scores.

I applied Oct 30 with application completed Nov. 2 for FYE. Out of state, still no update either :frowning:

Still no update…

Applied 30th October, completed during first week of November for FYE, international student with US citizenship. Still no update :confused:

Just a question: if I send my November SAT scores, does that push my decision further?

@jakejakekk Yes, it probably will.

@nobelcollegekid Oh well, thanks!

Man, still nothing. This sucks.

I feel you man. Literally half my class has already gotten their acceptances, and they had applied much later than me :confused:

@jakejakekk Are you instate?

@nobelcollegekid Nope. International. More specifically, Indian. Although I do have US citizenship.

@nobelcollegekid I got my acceptance this morning! :smiley: Just hang in there, and you’ll get it as well :slight_smile:

@jakejakekk Congrats!

@nobelcollegekid Thanks man! Good luck to you too!

Tomorrow will be exactly 6 weeks since I applied. They estimate 4-6 weeks for a decision so I am very excited!