Any news?

<p>Has anyone been accepted yet? I auditioned January 28th and haven’t heard anything. I’m getting anxious.</p>

<p>My daughter auditioned the 28th as well; and she is still anxiously waiting news…</p>

<p>Repeating that we were just there on Monday, and Dr. Parker said they would be meeting next week to make final decisions.</p>

<p>Any news yet from TCU?</p>

<p>We know atleast 2 kids that were accepted in the early auditions in November and they have a few friends that were also accepted. Nothing from any of the later auditions or Unifieds yet…</p>

<p>My D received her acceptance for BFA MT via email just now. It is contingent upon her being academically accepted into the University. Because she applied very late, she has not yet heard about that yet but we are fairly certain she won’t have a problem.</p>

<p>Same. Got acceptance today via email.</p>

<p>Any news on TCU yet?</p>

<p>How many does TCU accept for MT and how many for Acting/</p>

<p>I have heard it is a relatively small number for MT but don’t know exact numbers…sorry</p>

<p>My S was accepted early in the Spring (just a few days after the auditions) He loved all the people he met there and was pretty excited at the possibility. They offered him some $ in scholarships, but In the end, we just couldn’t find enough more $$$ to help pay for the rest of it. Everything added up to $54K/year and with a scholarship and Pell Grant, it only covered about 1/3. Going in debt $120K+ was not a very good option for our family. He ended up at another school with 4 year tuition paid offer.</p>

<p>They told my S that they take 5 guys and 5 girls in the BFA MT program. It looked like a great school if you can make it work.</p>

Anyone heard anything from TCU MT so far this year??