Anyone Looking For Roommate in a Double? (Honors student)

<p>I am a rising senior (female) looking for someone interested in rooming with me in Lakeside West. I am in a double and I have lived in the same dorm room for 3 years. It is a beautiful location by the lake, and close to Lakeside Dining. Next year, they are centralizing honors housing in the Ridgecrest community. Which means that non honors people cannot live in Ridgecrest. However, honors students can still live in non honors housing.</p>

<p>I am a NMF in CBH, so my housing is covered. Most of my friends live in apartments, as they are upperclassmen. I like living in a double because it is slightly quieter. Ridgecrest East and West do not have doubles, and the doubles in Ridgecrest North/ South are much smaller. That buidling might be newer, but it is louder, and the actually dorm rooms are significantly smaller. Students also do not get a storage closet for boxes/ suitcases etc.</p>

<p>I am an artistic person, a strong Christian, love to read, run, and am very serious about academics. Of course, I love to have fun too!</p>

<p>Feel free to PM me or comment if you are interested in rooming with me/ have questions about campus, CBH, housing, or UA!</p>

<p>-Amy</p>

<p>Best of luck to you, Amy.
This is a prime example of how a Roommate Finder service for returning UA students could be most helpful. How can we encourage UA to develop one for future years, esp for Housing Scholarship students?</p>