Anyone wanna chance a Junior for Class of 2016 Admission/Singer Scholarship?

<p>I'm currently a junior in high school, but I kinda want to know what my chances for Singer are. Here are what my stats will most likely be when I apply next fall:
UW GPA: 4.0
SAT: Probably around 2200-2300 (I got a 224 on PSAT)
Maryland Blue Ribbon School (Ranked 334 in Newsweek)
APs (Through 11th grade): Psych, Calc AB, Chemistry, World History, US History, English Lang & Comp
Senior Year courses: AP Biology, AP Stat, AP English Lit & Comp, AP Econ, AP Calc BC, Teacher Aid
ECs:
Boy Scouts
Eagle Scout
National Merit Semifinalist
JHU Model UN
Loch Raven Model Congress
Towson University Model UN
NHS
Science NHS
Rec League Baseball
LTRC Umpire (Baseball)
Volunteer at National Aquarium (One summer)
Membership salesperson at National Aquarium (3 Years)
Barista at Baltimore Coffee and Tea (2 Years)
JHU Center for Talented Youth (took college-level courses in Crystals and Polymers, Bay Ecology, and Oceanography)
Participation in numerous Eagle Scout Projects
Participation in 2009 Bioblitz (took survey of flora and fauna in State Park)</p>

<p>Applying Early Action or Early Decision for the Marine Science/Biology majors</p>

<p>Thanks!</p>

<p>If you get in the range of SAT scores you specified, you’ll likely get a 24k/Singer invite.</p>

<p>As a side note, I recommend you apply early action, not early decision. Unless you have your heart set on UM because it’s such an awesome school (which it totally is), you should also apply to some top 10 schools because if you get that SAT score you have a good chance at those schools. That way you at least have the option. Plus you can brag to your friends if you get in ;)</p>

<p>Hahaha, I’d rather only apply to the 3 schools I’m looking at (of which miami is my top pick) and not have to do all the extra work that the application process takes. I pretty much have my heart set on Miami, but I’m not sure if the early decision policy that Miami has allows you to opt out if you can’t afford it…</p>