App says that decision was mailed a week ago

<p>I have not received it yet. Weird, because I live in Arizona. I guess I will call them on Monday, if I do not receive it by then.</p>

<p>My son got a post card saying that they weren't mailing anything until after 10/1. His application is complete.</p>

<p>Last year it was almost three weeks between the time the webpage said my daughter's decision was mailed and the time she got it. If you need to know now, call. They give a phone number online for you to call for admissions decisions.</p>

<p>Both my friend and my applications were "sent" two weeks ago and we still have not got a decision so what you are experiencing is pretty common I would say. What I am guessing is that they put decision sent the minute they make a decision, but really all they did was send the decision to the place they are all mailed out....if that makes sense.</p>

<p>My daughter ended up calling UA after two weeks of waiting once it was posted online "Decision Made". They told her she was accepted over the phone. Just call if you are wondering, but they won't tell parents, only the student.</p>

<p>Thank you everyone. I guess I'll see how things turn out :)</p>

<p>Son got the big "you're in" package. I think they offered 2k, not what his sister has, bummer.</p>

<p>I got my big "you're in" package also, I was hoping for more of a buildup rather than the decision being in huge letters on the front, but oh well.</p>

<p>I got into the Honors College woot. Also got a 10k per year scholarship.</p>

<p>For those who have received their acceptance letter -- when did you get
your app in?</p>

<p>Mid-Sept. OSS</p>

<p>Woot, I got my acceptance about a week ago. I'm getting 5k a year, but it doesnt say anything about honors college :( It says that everytime you send in new test scores, they reconsider. I took the SAT yesterday, and maybe they'll get me into the honors college once they get those scores...</p>

<p>For the people who got money when they got in, what were ur stats that u recieved these merits $??</p>

<p>$10k a year for Honors College
3.95 GPA
1360/1600 SAT
Plus lots of other stuff...</p>

<p>$5k a year. Wildcat Excellence Award.</p>

<p>3.54 gpa
Top 10% in class
30 ACT, but I didnt send this one in, I only had my 28 ACT sent in... I think
800 SAT II Math 2c and Physics
umm... I didn't fill out any of the EC sections, nor did I write the essay.</p>

<p>I didn't get into the honors college. However, I'm hoping that will change once my SAT score from last Saturday is sent.</p>

<p>so what seems to be the delay between the letter arriving and the website saying "decision made"?</p>