Average GPA for Master's Entry Nursing and ABSNs - California?

I was trying to find statistics online for the average cumulative and pre-requisite GPA’s of Entry Level Master’s Degree programs and Accelerated BSN programs (for those who have a non-nursing bachelor’s degree), but cannot find any. I haven’t emailed or called the programs to ask, however.

I was interested in these (mostly public) schools due to their lower costs (privates usually cost more):

Direct-Entry MSNs

1. California State University, Dominguez Hills
  2. California State University, Fresno
  3. California State University, Long Beach
  4. San Francisco State University
  5. University of California, Los Angeles
  6. Sonoma State University
  7. University of San Diego (private, but cheapish)

UCSF is like $55k for 12 months, so I’m not interested in that school, although it is public and provides a direct-entry MSN.

My cumulative GPA is 3.8 and my pre-req GPA is above 3.5 (haven’t calculated it yet, maybe it’s about 3.7 bc of B’s in Gen Chem 1, Microbiology, and Group Discussion).

The only classes I haven’t done which is required by some schools is Gen, Organic, Biochem combo class (or separate classes) and epidemology. I took Physiology (A) in Fall 2012, and there is a 5 year limit for some programs for Physiology, though it looks like the other science classes (took Anatomy, A in Spring 2012) can be longer than 5 years.

My TEAS score is a measly 83% cumulative (low in science, but around 90% for English and math portions) which I took Fall of 2012. I tried a 2nd time and got lower 81%, so I don’t think I can get higher than the 83% first try. Most programs want 90%+ for enough “points.” So the TEAS is my greatest dillema. The HESI score I took in Dec 2014 I got 90%+ in English and Math portions, low in science again… which was good enough for an O-O-S BSN which only counts the Eng and Math portions, but I need to be in Cali for many reasons.

Some look at percentile rank for TEAS, such as CSU LA’s ABSN program, which wants above 70% in all 4. That may eliminate me from that prog bc of the science portions. CSU LB also looks at 70th percentile for TEAS, and specifically also looks at math, which I believe I had about 94%, my highest section.

Also, what average GRE scores are needed? Some programs want the writing portion/assessment.

I have done a great amount of volunteering in the ER, shelters, a free-clinic, shadowing, and in non-health-care situations. I’m also CPR certified. I have some leadership and officer positions, though not for health-clubs/organizations. I worked in a life science lab at a CC for 1 yr before I transferred and also have an opportunity to do virology research for up to 2 years at CSU.

I’m also interested in the ABSN programs at public universities.

Thanks for any help! I cannot find the statistics for admission profiles anywhere.