Azusa Pacific University

Hello everyone! Came across this thread because I was curious if there were any forums related to APU’s nursing school lol. The nursing administration team is very helpful at APU so they can answer a lot of questions regarding stats about the school, however, if anyone is curious about the student experience, I’m happy to share mine! I have am a traditional undergrad at APU’s SON, and I’ll be graduating in December. I’d be happy to share anything positive or negative about the program–or just things that admins won’t tell you lol. I do have to mention that one unique aspect of this nursing program is that you don’t have to stress about taking any pre-nursing exams like TEAS. I heard those are super stressful. We basically bypass that and you only need to uphold a certain GPA (I believe 2.7?) in order to stay in the program. Very doable even with minimal to moderate amounts of studying. Given, the program has changed a lot in the last 4 years so my information may not be completely up to date. Do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!