BAMA Bound Guidebook is Uber-Cool!

<p>I must say that BAMA is really on top of the electronic media wave.</p>

<p>This guidebook is really great (although I had to have DD download it to my iPad mini for me…)</p>

<p>If you have not downloaded the Guidebook, you should! </p>

<p>DD is getting her shots this afternoon, and the guidebook reminded me she needed to take the Immunization Form to the Doctor…how convenient is that? </p>

<p>Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>I am not finding it via the APP Store… I will try again later. But I did find a Bama Bound FaceBook page: <a href=“Facebook - log in or sign up”>Facebook - log in or sign up;

<p>Ok… I “cracked the code” :-)</p>

<p>First, you have to download an App called “Guidebook” which is the platform which will host the “Bama Bound” guide. </p>

<p>Once you have the Guidebook app downloaded and open, search on “Bama Bound”. Then download it into the Guidebook for your use.</p>

<p>Thanks, ThorEric for “cracking the code”! Great app!</p>

<p>It really is wonderful. Has schedules for student, parents and siblings, advisory advice, maps, and lots if contact info.</p>

<p>Once completed, you can scan your immunization form and email it to <a href=“mailto:immunizations@ua.edu”>immunizations@ua.edu</a> or fax it to 205-348-0630. You can also drop it off at BB, but if you send it ahead of time you don’t have to worry about forgetting it. Be sure to include your CWID on the form.</p>

<p>This app is outstanding. I wish my S (rising Sophomore) would have had this at his disposal last fall. The mobile apps they did have were ok, but nothing special.</p>

<p>Wow…thanks for sharing!</p>

<p>Just loaded the app, found Bama Bound and checked out our schedule for our BB experience next week. Can’t wait!!! Thinking DD2 is going to fall in love with UA with all of the great sibling activities and want to skip high school. LOL!</p>