Barnard Transfer Fall 2022

Yesterday I got an email asking for my mid term grades as soon as possible. My guess is that they’ll start with decisions either today or tomorrow

fingers so crossed right now i am so scared, do decisions normally come out around 5 or 7?

I’ve heard 5, 5:30, 7, and 7:30 EST over the past couple of years and application types (RD, spring transfer, fall transfer, etc) so I think it could be any one of those unfortunately. It sucks because it’s like 2 hours of anxiety lol and even then they might not be out

last year I saw that decisions came out around 3 for fall 2021 transfer

1 Like

yeah its the data retrieval tool for fafsa unfortunately i dont think it means anything :pensive: i’ve had it for a while

ugh I was getting my hopes up lol :man_facepalming:

nothing at 3 so now im hoping for 5

5 Likes

I’m not seeing any updates to the portal :frowning:

yeah nothing :confused: hoping for 7 and then if not then, then I guess not today!?

1 Like

If not today it’s gonna be Next week :pray:t2:

does anyone know any of the logic behind the rolling notification? I understand monitoring for yield and tuition purposes but does anyone know anyone who has been rejected several waves in?

did anyone receive an email for additional information about the classes if they were online or in - person? Also AO confirmed that they will start rolling the admissions on May 6th. HTH

2 Likes

yeah I got that email few weeks ago. did you call AO?

1 Like

I never got that email?

1 Like

noooo did you call?

man i was hoping for decisions this week but i guess its not that much more time left!

maybe by some miracle some will be out at 7:30

nope lol

you have called the AO?!

Did someone say May 6th?

1 Like