Binghamton Transfers Fall 2015?

I applied to Decker school of nursing.

Im a sophomore at a small private school in NY.

Freshman Year (Was on competitive DII soccer team and was political science major)
1st Semester GPA: 2.9
2nd Semester GPA: 3.2

Sophomore Year (Stopped soccer and switched to bio major)
1st Semester GPA: 3.8
Current 2nd Semester GPA: 4.0

Overall gpa=3.5

I am actively involved in National Science Association Club and Colleges Against Cancer Club, have job shadowed nurses at a local hospital, and am working on becoming a volunteer at this hospital. I am also a member of the Junior Ambulance Corp in my town.

@Heli824 seriously though what did you say to get them to tell you?? Lol

@GabekingSG I just asked if the person on the phone would be willing to share my admissions result.

I am pretty sure that one’s ability to pay for their deposit is indicative of whether or not they were accepted.

@Heli824 have you received your acceptance letter yet? And I spoke to another admissions guy earlier and he just told me it simply means “you’re in the system”… Although he sounded pretty unsure about it lol. Still I mean why would they let me pay for a deposit if I wasn’t accepted?

@GabekingSG No acceptance letter yet. The woman on the phone said I can expect it earlier next week.

@Heli824 cool, hopefully it’s the same for me. What’s your major?

Biology at Harper.

my status has been “Decision Made” for like the longest time ever, and i finally got the rejection email today. I guess bing got crazy selective this year. well, i never intended on attending bing anyway.
this is actually a great preparation for the future rejections to come.
stats for reference:

• applied to Watson as comp sci major for sophomore year
  • ACT: 30, GPA: 3.75
    good luck to everyone else!

I just got my rejection email too. Thanks for all your help and good luck in the future.

I just got an email from them saying that I got accepted, and that the “official” notification will be sent in the mail. I guess that’ll include details about the deposit deadline and housing. Good luck to everyone else! If you haven’t heard back yet, I hope you hear back soon!

Accepted!! And @emamazing im sorry to hear that, but I’m sure you’ll be fine, your stats are awesome.