Binghamton University Class of 2020 Decisions

@mss2898 no, but one girl from my school did.

@KatieRose I’m from Monroe/ Ontario county and I got accepted like 2 weeks ago. I’m the only one out of 44 applicants from my school to be accepted so far though.

@classof2020ny actually i dont have a GPA as i m a transfer student And as a result the university is supposed to convert my foreign transcripts to US equivalency
Do u think this can be a reason for delay in acceptance?

has it just been suffolk county thats been accepted on LI, or has anyone from Nassau been accepted as well? the two counties have the same admissions counselor so.

I was accepted to Harpur today and I’m from Nassau.

My D got her email acceptance tonight around 5:48 pm. We’re in Rockland County. The letter stated that more than 33,000 students applied. Only a few of her peers heard already a few weeks ago. Good luck!

Any scholarships offered by Binghamton?

@SoCcErTrAcK2016 I’m Monroe too what high school?

@KatieRose Really? Well I live in Monroe but I go to Victor which is in Ontario. Where to you go?

My twin sister just got accepted to Decker. No email for me yet. We’re in NYC.

Accepted to Watson! Around 5:45pm, I think. The email went to spam at first / “promotions” in gmail so make sure to check there!
If anyone would like to know my stats, let me know :slight_smile: I’m from mid Suffolk County.

@SoCcErTrAcK2016 spencerport

@fishgill what were your stats ?
@classof2020ny what were your tein sister’s stats ?

This is kinda cool! I’ve yet to find anyone local on CC yet. Nice to meet you! @KatieRose

It was so nice to wake up this morning to a Season’s Greetings email card from Binghamton Admissions. :-bd

@zafanna I agree — I just hope it doesn’t mean we won’t hear anything until after the Holidays now! :((

if we hear today that would mean good news i suppose.

Did anyone receive the email about the meet and greet in NYC on jan11th? Skating & refreshments in Bryant Park afterward? What a cool idea.

@pkchamp89 I got the email too. It seems like a cool idea.

Anyone get news today? The Admissions office website states they will be closed starting Dec 24th & reopening 1/4. So it looks like we have another couple of weeks before we have a decision.