Black Ivy Leaguers

<p>Got into Cornell:)</p>

<p>
[quote]
"I hope to meet some intelligent Brothas these schools"

[/quote]
</p>

<p>Did people really pick colleges with this in mind? It just seems odd to make comments like this.</p>

<p>Congrats Jan, how did you hear from Cornell so early.</p>

<p>Good question lol. I applied to CALS and its rolling acceptances so that's where I got in.</p>

<p>Relax. It was a joke.</p>

<p>lol...32 hours...</p>

<p>g luck collegebound_91!! I'm wishing I get into Brown too the.pfenix, even being wait-listed would be a DREAM at this point :)</p>

<p>Today's THE day</p>

<p>rejected from Brown. <em>tear</em>, there's always med school I guess. g luck to the rest of you. I didn't even get to check online, I got a letter in the mail today. :'(</p>

<p>^ I'm really sorry, superwoman.</p>

<p>I just got waitlisted by Yale. I know it's dumb, but I feel like I'm going to cry.</p>

<p>yea i got owned by Yale and Columbia.</p>

<p>Accepted to Columbia!</p>

<p>congrats dude...represent</p>

<p>Just got accepted to BROWN UNIVERSITY!!!!!!</p>

<p>Into Harvard, Cornell, Columbia, and Brown. Most likely going to Harvard!!</p>

<p>Ahh... I can finally join this thread. Accepted to Columbia and Penn, still trying to access my Cornell decision (something is wrong with my log-in!?!?)</p>

<p>I'm gonna try calling Cornell tomorrow. If it turns out that I got in, I'll probably go there. If not, I will most likely be going to Penn.</p>

<p>^ Maybe you school email them and ask for assistance.</p>

<p>Applied to 3 ivies and accepted into Yale, Cornell, and Upenn. In hind sight I should have applied to Harvard but I thought it would be stupid to apply to like Yale, Harvard, and Princeton only to get rejected by all three.</p>

<p>I got into Yale (SUPER HAPPY ABOUT IT) and rejected by Harvard and Princeton.</p>

<p>Accepted @ Yale, Harvard, Princeton, and Columbia</p>

<p>TODAY WAS FUN!</p>

<p>Brown University!</p>

<p>Wailisted Columbia.
So I guess I have the potential to be an Black Ivy Leaguer.</p>