Black Ivy Leaguers

<p>rejected by brown!</p>

<p>but that's ok, cause i got into stanford! which isn't ivy league, but it may as well be!</p>

<p>I was accepted to Columbia and Princeton</p>

<p>I haven't checked UPENN yet</p>

<p>as of now Columbia is my first choice</p>

<p>In all, accepted to Cornell, UPenn, and Columbia :)</p>

<p>In total, applied to 3, got into the 3! Cornell, Yale and Columbia.</p>

<p>In at Columbia ED. Going. Ridiculously excited.</p>

<p>Wow I never knew this forum existed. lol.</p>

<p>I've been accepted to Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Dartmouth, and Brown. It's an extremely touch decision, but I think I'm leaning towards Yale. I might end up going to Harvard though. I seem to change my mind every day or so. Harvard, Yale, and Williams are definitely my top three.</p>

<p>I got into Dartmouth. :)</p>

<p>It is so great to look at all the ivy league univerties that you have all been accepted to. This gives me so much hope. Where I come from its Texas A&M or UT! It really is a prison. If you have any ambitions to go anywhere else they shoot you down. It is dreadful down here! Not that I dont love my state it is just that I really want to go to new lands and experience different kinds of thought and cultures. I hope that I am able to go to Harvard or Columbia one day. I think I would grow greatly from the exposure and the challenges that both of these schools bring.</p>

<p>My daughter was accepted to Columbia and UPenn. It's a tough, but welcomed choice.</p>

<p>Could some of you guys who got into dartmouth send me your stats/info? I got a 2230 in the sat, but I have a 3.65 and am trying to figure out if I should apply</p>

<p>thatdood, this thread is 3 1/2 years old and some of these posters aren’t here anymore. Why don’t you start a new thread in the AA forum and ask your Q? I’m sure you’ll get responses from current students :slight_smile: Good Luck to you! (BTW your SAT score is great, congrats!)</p>

<p>Go for it dude</p>

<p>^^ As Honeybee stated, this is an old thread. </p>

<p>Thatdoodclem- please use the search function you will find on Resources for African American- Start Here. Thtat is of course, if that if that is the group you are looking for.</p>

<p>Moderator- Please close thread.</p>

<p>Please use old threads for information only, do not post and revive them.</p>

<p>If you click on a member’s name you will be given the option to view their posting history and see if they are still active on CC.</p>