Brown Admissions Regular Decision Fall 2022

Did this appear for you today?

nope, only applied. decided it wasnā€™t worth especially in COVID times and did not attend

1 Like

Sorry, just to clarify, you got in but didnā€™t attend? Sorry, again this portal astrology has me so nervous!

I did take AP bio and got a 4 on the exam. I never took chemistry.

1 Like

haha i donā€™t think it means anything! astrology is astrology :slight_smile: i believe i got accepted and received and offer, then just didnā€™t enroll in any course? i donā€™t remember for sure though

1 Like

Does not having something like this mean that one didnā€™t get in?

No, it doesnā€™t mean you didnā€™t get in. No one will really know if they got in or not until tomorrow. Until then, everything is speculation.

1 Like

I think the bio and chem links under the student tab in banner access are those who did or got into the summer program at Brown

was there ever a withdraw button?

i see the same links under the tab as @Sushi20020 but i didnā€™t do or apply to summer@brown, didnā€™t apply under anything that would have to do with chem or bio, and didnā€™t take ap exams on either of those. idk if that helps anyone with their astrology or not lol but good luck to everyone!

1 Like

omg i feel so sad. i applied ed, got deferred and donā€™t have anything under the student tab. brown, i love u. u r my everything. please accept me <3 ( iā€™m not unhealthily obsessed but an acceptance would be nice. have usc in the bag atm)

im fairly confident it doesnā€™t mean much! iā€™m not a very attractive applicant for top schools if iā€™m being honest haha and twinning!! ed deferred and usc in the bag.

1 Like

Guys once again non of this ā€œportal astrologyā€ is accurate. Seriously letā€™s all just take a breather and patiently wait for our decisions tomorrow please.

The RD acceptance rate for class of 2026 was 3.5% per our counselor. Good luck to all!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s interesting given the increase in applications, a few extra ED acceptances and enhanced FA that the RD rate stayed the same as last year. Generally suggests a few more offers in real number terms.

3 Likes

1651 RD acceptances and 895 ED acceptances on close to 51,000 applications. Brown topped Yale this year in number of applications. I think the new facilities and Providenceā€™s renaissance have propelled the school.

3 Likes

Ur so lucky! USC was my dream school. And I got a big fat rejection. Hoping for Brown now since I got deferred back in December :smiling_face_with_tear:

Did the link for the banner self service thing disappear for yā€™all too :interrobang::sob:

Omg! It dissapeared for me too :sob:

Can anyone else confirm that the banner service link is no longer available?

3 Likes