Cal Poly SLO Class of 2024 New Applicants Thread

I believe that was for OOS.

Any chance we can see an OOS drop today followed by an in state drop tomorrow?

@jpp206 I think that’s what the rumors are right now: OOS today and IS tomorrow. Fingers crossed :slight_smile:

@kukui77 I can’t wait! I’m just so anxious for cal poly! Yes!! Fingers crossed it comes out today!!?

If your child is admitted to Cal Poly be sure to join the Cal Poly Parents page on Facebook. Lots of great info from other parents.

Has anyone heard anything yet? I’m constantly refreshing the portal at the moment.

anybody heard anything about anything???

I’m in state haven’t heard anything yet

does anyone think they’ll do it by major? like not all OOS acceptances will be released today?

Not sure how they’ll release but I don’t think all OOS will come out today, the website says by April 1st

I would say all the waitlisted kids will hear whether they’re in or out by April 1. Back in 2017, my oldest heard on 2/15! Cal Poly usually releases the first wave of acceptances sometime in February.

Oh gotcha, any chance in state comes out today also?

probably not, rumor is tmrw for in-state applicants

Has anyone OOS received any updates yet?

Nothing yet, OOS

I just called the admissions office and they said everyone would know by April 1st, but they “historically begin letting students know by mid-March.” So, I wouldn’t get too anxious right now, because it could be another 2 weeks.

Going back to past threads, decisions have all been released by late February/March 1st so idk where they’re getting their historical “mid-march” situation from unless they’re going back to the 2014 release schedule.

@ryan43198
Agreed. I was just relaying what they told me.

If they come out today what time would we expect?

@Gregmacd Totally. Just frustrating with the inconsistencies coming from their admissions office.