Cal Poly SLO Class of 2024 New Applicants Thread

I would guess that the acceptance rate is about a tenth of a percent higher than last year due to the fact that the number of applications was down a bit.

I just accepted to Cal Poly SLO last night, so I’m a Mustang now! Many of the acceptances come out based on the major, so don’t stress if you haven’t received a decision letter yet. All decision letters should be out by March 31st.

@aliciazimm what major !:slight_smile:

anyone still waiting on decision? because i am…

I am waiting on Bus.Admin major, no update on portal so far

this is ridiculous. it’s already late march what is taking them so long to send out the rest

I just want to know smh!!

i went under wine and vit does anyone know anyone that got in under that major?

@mb20860:

Only one post on the Stats only thread:

Accepted!!
OOS
Wine & Vit
MCA - 4436

I am waiting for decision

I think it should come out tomorrow based on last yr but who knows it could most likely come out in April lol this is insane and is killing me! Just tell me if i got in or not jeez!

anyone heard back from cal poly slo for the food science major?

My friend got in for food science a while ago. But honestly who knows how these decisions come out @soccersoccer12

Any Liberal Studies majors hear anything? SLO is the last one on my DS’s list!

accepted! 1440 SAT OOS

@pepphil7 were you accepted just now?

Nope couple days ago.

Does anyone know exactly how middle school grades were supposed to be entered into their app? I’m very worried about this since it seems to be a reason for being waitlisted instead of getting accepted in some cases.

My middle school grades for geometry and algebra 1 are listed on my app under 7th and 8th grade, however the school the grades are listed under is my high school, not my middle school.

If they show up on your app you probably did it right even if it is under high school grades. I think you just have to show that you completed those classes. Doesn’t matter when.

Hi! I was accepted into that major March 3rd…