Cal Poly SLO Class of 2024 New Applicants Thread

Hi, I got into SLO for Architecture on March 4, 35 ACT

@sparklymk what major?

I was accepted for food science the in the first round of decisions @soccersoccer12 @Miavitta

@samandjdj: Can you posts your stats on this link for current and future applicants: http://talk.qa.collegeconfidential.com/cal-poly-san-luis-obispo/2175337-cp-slo-freshman-class-of-2024-stats-only-decision-thread-final-status.html

Thank you.

Anyone else heard back yet? My son’s decision is still pending. ECON Major

My daughter is still waiting to hear back as well. Psychology major.

Still waiting…Econ.

My son is also still waiting, engineer major.

im still waiting for psych

Still no determination, bus
Major

Also waiting for psychology. On stats/ final status thread I did see around 5 acceptances for that major, from what I believe was first wave. I wonder if this means they’ve already completed acceptances for psych??

I’m waiting for Arch

Hi, @soccersoccer12 I was accepted into the Wine and Viticulture program 3/4.

My sister is still waiting for a decision- we did notice that she suddenly has the option to search for classes and that wasnt there yesterday! Can anybody else see that option under “Academics” tab? I dont think she even had that tab yesterday :open_mouth: We are so hopeful!!!

Still waiting - child development

still waiting tourism major

@imsparkly Search for classes is there for everyone. We noticed it as well before my son was accepted.

If the system has been updated to accepted, you would see on home page that you were accepted. SLO uses PeopleSoft which I work with and is all role driven. Once the status is updated and activated, the site and navigation will change dramatically.

Good luck!

We’re able to do that to, but just for Spring 2020., which would be now I think. Can you access Fall 2020?

Has Cal Poly Slo sent out any denials yet?

why do I feel like the next wave will just be rejections