Cal Poly SLO Class of 2025 Regular Decision

@nucities she was the first wave of waitlisted.

2 Likes

Sounds like most of the folks offered off the waitlist so far have been from that first group. Thanks

1 Like

I think so too. Also looks like they are taken people off as spots open up and not just large waves.

Happy to also announce I was accepted of the waitlist for Biological Science!

6 Likes

I’m March 4th for waitlist too… fingers crossed I get an email too.

Were you part of the first waitlist wave as well?

My son off WL for Business as well. We are OOS from TX. Now he has to choose btw SMU and Cal Poly. Two Mustangs better than one…

2 Likes

Wow, big difference between Dallas and San Luis Obispo. Big city in TX vs. small-ish town in the middle of “nowhere,” CA.

What is he going to do?

Has anyone heard from the Honors program?

No.

Re: Honors, no decision here as well.

Got off waitlist for CS! Good luck to everyone still waiting <3

5 Likes

Congrats! When did you get off?

My son was accepted at Cal poly - out of state. We visited last weekend. It is beautiful. I’m really trying to figure out what the Gay community is like for students I understand their clubs but more generally is there a vibrant gay community? Or is he going to be one of a handful of gay male students with no dating pool

2 Likes

Not sure this helps with your decision, but here’s a link:

I’m also on the waitlist for CS. Did you have to do anything or did you just wait for the decision to come out? Congrats! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much! I got off yesterday around 6 PM :smiley:

Thank you so much! I didn’t do anything, just accepted the waitlist when I got on it around February. I received an email around 6 PM last night titled “Congratulations!” Best of luck to you!!! <3

In terms of coffee and dining options on campus, the local newspaper reported today that Scout Coffee, a locally owned business, will open a new location at Cal Poly. IMO, it’s a better coffee option (and upscale food items) than the Starbucks that’s also on campus.

The coffee shop will be located in the Cal Poly Welcome Center in the housing complex near the Grand Avenue entrance to campus. The Cal Poly Corp. is funding the buildout of the space, which is expected to cost more than $1 million.

1 Like