Cal Poly SLO Class of 2025 Regular Decision

Where is this work and ECs information reported in the application? We did not see a section for this in the CSU application - nor was there any extra info that they asked us in the applicant portal or over email. Perhaps we missed it?

Was your friend accepted in Psych? I know someone who’s OOS and still to hear if she got into the Psych program…

There was no section. They only asked how many hours/week you spent on ECs and whether you had a leadership position: yes or no. No place to put any specifics.

There was also a Y/N question about whether your EC or EC’s were related to your intended major.

1 Like

It’s under the Supporting Information green circle in the CSU application.

1 Like

OK - my son has answered those. I thought it would be similar to the way the UC application has the individual activities & work experiences laid out. Thanks for the clarification folks.

1 Like

Has anyone heard about any acceptance emails today? 2/24/21

Every cal poly acceptance will be issued by march 4 3 pm. Or so i hear. Check that time mark it on ur calendor

Thanks for the information…the wait is brutal.

Where did you see this information? We have several friends still waiting, so we are still watching closely. I’m not sure this is accurate?

I saw it on another thread. Or perhaps this one. Somewhere. I am closely waiting as well. I am applying as a transfer student. 63 units and 3,29 transferable gpa. May not get in. But worth a shot. i got into csulb. But this a big dream of mine. Hopefully all goes well. I want to go to a great csu. Top 3 or better.

Nevermind, looks lik eit was for denison. ■■■■■

Got it. Thanks for replying. It’s confusing there is so much information on dates this week.

Best of luck to you on your transfer admission! :crossed_fingers:

Any one got acceptance for their 2nd choice major?

1 Like

Nothing today?

Crickets

Nope nothing today!

Neither my son nor any of his friends heard anything today. I think all of them applied to one eng major or another.

Those that heard yesterday, what time did your email appear in your inbox?

The portal was updated around 3:00pm but the email came through around 7:00pm.

3 Likes