Cal Poly SLO Class of 2025 Regular Decision

no way they are done. Most schools offer multiple admitted student sessions.

2 Likes

They’re planning on recording it to view later. They said to attend as an applicant but I don’t want to get my hopes up! :tired_face:

3 Likes

Civil Engineering target projections are 1194 applicants for 155 spots.

2 Likes

They are doing this presentation every week so i’m guessing that it’s for the other acceptances that come in after tonight’s

Hang in there all. The night is young! You never know what this month will bring!

7 Likes

I wonder if they will come out tomorrow considering the first round came out last Tuesday.

5 Likes

i’m wondering when college of art + design acceptances come out? The portfolios were only due on 2/23 and i haven’t seen any acceptances. Does anyone know when those typically come out?

Was anyone able to see this? My son missed it. Is it recorded somewhere for playback?

It was about 50 minutes to an hour long. I caught the last 10-15 minutes and there was nothing too informative I thought. Two students seemed to be answering questions via IG. They may post it to the Cal Poly SLO admissions YouTube page.

3 Likes

Yesterday, while communicating with SJSU admissions, they said;

“Freshmen applicants who require further review / evaluation to verify their admissibility to the majors chosen on Cal State Apply are still pending.”

I can imagine a similar situation at SLO due to the evaluation complexity resulting from the missing test scores-at least with some applications/majors.

Has anyone been rejected already?

1 Like

Nope lol! Lets hope not!

I think they said that the recording is going to be posted on their YouTube channel.

1 Like

No reports yet. If it’s like previous years we should start with waitlists this week maybe then rejections after that. They like to drag it out over several weeks.

I’ve read of some rejections on here last week while people reported acceptances.

1 Like

A search of this thread reveals no CC member reported a rejection to SLO, but there were several people who stated they saw rejections reported elsewhere like on IG.

1 Like

i hope theres another wave of acceptances today :frowning:

8 Likes

I was one of those persons that saw a couple rejections posted on IG. However, I later realized they were jokes as both people were current SLO students.

2 Likes

Oh, aren’t they hilarious. I hope they’re not stand-up comedy majors.

9 Likes

They must have been SLO seniors who have since forgotten how stressful it is waiting for decisions! If I remember correctly, there was a waitlist wave before rejections.

4 Likes