Cal Poly SLO Class of 2025 Regular Decision

Does anyone know when orientation sign ups start?

Nothing on the portal yet. This is abuse

6 Likes

I got waitlisted today for Political Science. 4.23 GPA.

No update! Does anyone know if waitlists are rolling or they are done for today?

Ikā€¦Im legit not expecting anything from Slo anymore. Pain.

2 Likes

In State, got placed in Wait List for Computer Science. Not sure what the chances are for getting admitted.

can you share your stats? my son is also CS and hasnā€™t heard a thing.

No update on DDā€™s portal tooā€¦this is so painful

2 Likes

You are right. It really is painful

3 Likes

You can check the waitlist information by looking for the common dataset and section C2. No data for 2020 but you can look up previous years.

Here is 2019 data and the number admitted varies from year to year.

Number of qualified applicants offered a place on waiting list: 4976
Number of wait-listed students admitted: 67

1 Like

Where do i find the common dataset?

I applied poli sci and still havenā€™t heard anything and Iā€™m so confused.

Hi @Gumbymom- I know 2020 stats havenā€™t been released but donā€™t we have a pretty good idea that 2020 was a much higher acceptance rate? (e.g. a much higher percentage got off the waitlist last year). Looks like 2019 was 1.3%. If that was the rate assumed why would they waitlist so many kids?

Oh also the stat above reads ā€œ# of wait-listed students admittedā€ is that the same as ā€œenrolledā€ and if so were there others who were offered/admitted but did not enroll? This is suddenly much more important to me :wink:

Some years the WL rate has been high. 2018 was 37%

Since they admit by major I guess a big wait list makes sure they have enough in each major, as Iā€™m sure the wait list kids accept at a lower rate if they are already committing to other schools.

With this unusual second batch of WL, Iā€™m starting to have a little hope for a second acceptance batch also.

5 Likes

waitlist poli sci 4.1 csu gpa

Do you know if you got it now or did you just check now? Trying to see if it is rolling today?

Has anyone in computer engineering major gotten decision back yet? ty!

it was one specific time i think

Congrats! My daughter is still undetermined in psych - ugh Fingers crossed. Can I ask what your stats are just to see if she is in the ballpark.

1 Like

@tnursemom 4.1 CSU A-G GPA Not sure about SLO GPA.

1 Like