Cal Poly SLO Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

Last year, the first in state acceptance appeared to be at 3:22 pm on Feb. 23rd, the Tuesday after President’s Day: Cal Poly SLO Class of 2025 Regular Decision - #206 by RoonilWazlib99

So, my guess is today at 3:22 p.m.

3 Likes

Shouldn’t it be 2:22 pm today to go with the 02/22/2022 sequence?

15 Likes

maybe 2:22 PM today
02/22/22 2:22
:slight_smile:

7 Likes

My guess would be they wait till kids are out of school so as not to derail anyone on campus (good or bad). I’m just making this up though as a mom.

2 Likes

OR, it’s just random :bangbang:

That ruins the fun though of guessing

4 Likes

Whatever day it starts, admission announcements will begin to come out around 3:30 PM.

Although it could be today, I’m leaning towards next Tuesday as yesterday was a campus holiday.

2 Likes

??? Last year they came out the day after a campus holiday

4 Likes

Last year decisions started on Tuesday 2/23.

President’s Day holiday was on Monday the week before (2/15).

1 Like

ohh

Well, decisions did come out on the last Tuesday of February last year

2 Likes

Yeah I’m hoping they will come out today.

1 Like

I wonder if admissions staff look at CC
:joy::joy:

6 Likes

I went to CP 30 years ago and would love for my daughter to get in, though I think it’s a long shot. She only has a 4.15, which I think makes it a reach for her. I’m not even sure she wants to go, but I want her to!

1 Like

Lol I hope they do

What major? 4.15 should be good enough to get in

1 Like

Business. I saw a few posts from last year with higher gpa’s that were waitlisted. She’s also coming from a private school and I think that may be a disadvantage.

1 Like

@Mitch.bomb22 and @Chriseemac : I hope it is enough! I saw the phrase “only a 4.15” and thought: is that really what we have come to… “ONLY A 4.15”?? Yikes. A 4.15 sounds pretty sporty to me. Good luck to your daughter.

5 Likes

Poly is weird with admissions, they seem to take the middle of all GPAs but I could be wrong. I applied with a 3.91 for business but I’m a local student.

1 Like

Yes, what I saw from last year’s posts seemed inconsistent. I think local gets some priority right? We are in state, but not local. Honestly, I feel like it could go either way. It was competitive 30 years ago, but nothing like this.

1 Like