Cal Poly SLO Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

Have people gotten in for Graphic Design? My daughter had to submit a portfolio in mid-Feb, and is wondering if portfolio review takes longer, which could explain why she hasn’t heard anything yet… still a glimmer of hope, perhaps?

2 Likes

I have not seen any decisions for majors requiring a portfolio or audition.

5 Likes

Daughter checked portal at 3:45 today and was accepted to public health OOS.
3.98 UW 4.3 W

11 Likes

Lots of great choices!

Stop the press! D just got waitlisted for biomedical engineering!

27 Likes

The most exciting waitlist announcement I’ve seen! Congrats!

4 Likes

We are still waiting also.

1 Like

Based on what I saw on this forum last year, acceptances for majors that require portfolios did not come in the big acceptance wave. They came much later.

1 Like

Got into Davis and chose Chico for accounting. Got a job before graduation and had an amazing college experience. Wish my kids would consider it.

3 Likes

My daughter just got accepted for child development today. Out of state. Not sure about all her stats but she had 27 a-g equivalents and a 4.03 CP GPA.

4 Likes

It looks like all the acceptance that came out today were OOS.

3 Likes

Best post I’ve ever read on this website.

2 Likes

And it is so true what @ eyemgh stated

1 Like

Totally agree!

1 Like

I went to Chico and met my hubby there. Loved it!

2 Likes

hello. so, if we haven’t heard from SLO yet…but all my sons friends made it (few with higher GPA’s and few with lower) should we assume it’s a big NO? :cry: do you think there’s still a chance as their deadline is Apr 1st?

2 Likes

Has anyone heard of art and design acceptances yet. Feeling like its not looking good for my Son based on the trends…but I haven’t actually seen or heard of any Art and Design or other portfolio majors, so not sure if we should still be hopeful.

2 Likes

Look through last year’s forum. Portfolio acceptances were much later than the others.

2 Likes