Cal Poly SLO Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

Yes. Just closed for the day for Caesar Chavez day. Thought the answer they’ve been giving is by the 1st making me think prior to? Maybe not who knows anymore.

Yep, she’s choosing between UCD and UCSB and is closing in quickly on a decision as well!

Will he go to UCSD or UCSB?

Still waiting here on Psych too. Didn’t get into first choice school so we are really dying to know about this one. Fingers crossed. Ugg…

2 Likes

My hubby and I are Chico Grads as well - amazing programs, opportunities and fun!

5 Likes

My S22 got waitlisted for CS just now, OOS

3 Likes

I heard few have received waitlists today, all OOS

2 Likes

Daughter Waitlisted right now for BioMedical Engineering. OOS.

2 Likes

Same, my son just got WLed for CS, OOS

3 Likes

Probably OOS WL today and IS WL tomorrow and then rejections after that.

2 Likes

Waitlisted for Architecture today - OOS. GPA 3.9 unweighted ( don’t know weighted). 6 AP classes, lots of EC’s and job.

1 Like

My daughter was waitlisted for Microbiology, but we are still waiting on a decision. for her twin brother who applied for Nutrition. Both were accepted at SJSU.

2 Likes

Yes my son is OOS and was waitlisted last night for computer engineering.
What are the chances of getting accepted off of the waitlist for OOS students?

1 Like

Check here for waitlist stats. No way to know how active the waitlist will be so get excited about the other acceptances and move on.

3 Likes

Yes, son still waiting for Kinesiology, we are in good company it seems!

3 Likes

My son for Aerospace Engineering and my daughter for CE still undetermined. In-state.

1 Like

Has anyone been accepted/heard back about their backup major rather than their first choice so far?

3 Likes

My in-state son was waitlisted for business admin (not sure when the notification was posted but he checked his portal last week and saw he was waitlisted)

2 Likes

Congratulations to your son! Both UCSD and UCSB are awesome! If it is ok, could you pl share his stats?

2 Likes

That’s so awesome!! It would have sucked for your third not to get in when the others did. Well, you can tell #3 that this was the hardest year. Bragging rights.