Cal Poly SLO Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

just got denied. on my portal. no email

Its March 30th and still waiting. They should be called Cal Poly SLOW :wink:

7 Likes

Wow! 67/4032/978 for 2019/2020/2021. Hard to predict 2022!

1 Like

2020 shouldnā€™t be considered imo, anomaly year due to Covid start.

3 Likes

My son still waitingā€¦

what major?

Same here. My daughter got admitted to UCSB and UCSC (with scholarship), but I am still hanging around waiting for closure.

Even rejection is hard to do :slight_smile: I think some song says that ā€œbreaking up is hard to doā€

1 Like

Just checked portal, got denied

DS rejected for Biochemistry, checked in portal

Daughter just got rejected for Business Admin. Thanks God for closure. Best wishes to all

1 Like

just got waitlisted for aerospace. 3.77 GPA so Iā€™m kind of surprised I didnā€™t just get rejected

7 Likes

Rejected for computer engineering 4.0/4.2 Took them long enough

I still have not received my financial aid package ā€¦ did I need to apply through fafsa first because if so I have not yet.

Edit : sorry meant to post this in transfer forum

Son just got denied for Aerospace ISā€¦WL at Va Tech & UCSDā€¦CU Boulder Aerospace here he comes!

8 Likes

DD denied for Kinesiology, Weighted GPA 4.2. Mostly likely will be attending SDSU now since SLO was her number one choice.

2 Likes

Right there with you. Daughter denied for Biology . 4.4 GPA and now headed to SDSU. Good luck!

1 Like

DD denied for business. 10+ AP classes, 3.9 GPA, AP Scholar Award, first place winner at several national debate championships, is teaching debate at a college this summer, won a natā€™l debate scholarship, played a varsity sport all 4 yrs beginning when she was a freshman, does acting on the side and has won 8 natā€™l and intā€™l acting awards for a film she starred in; took a business incubator class at HS and founded a startup with 4 other students, is interning this year at a tech company once a week, etc, etc. If all this isnā€™t enough, well, I donā€™t know what else she couldā€™ve doneā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m sorry allā€¦I know for some itā€™s very disappointing and for others itā€™s just closure and the ability to move on to other great choices. Wishing all your kiddos the very best.

DD still waiting here (bio major 4.6 gpa etc).

6 Likes

ECā€™s descriptions are not listed on the CSU application only the hours so there is no where to explain the depth and commitment. SLO is basically a numbers game. I am sure with her impressive resume, she has some great choices.

5 Likes

S22 is rejected for ME.