Cal Poly SLO Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

THIS IS TORTURE!! lol
:cold_sweat: :exploding_head: :crazy_face: :joy:

8 Likes

Will it be email that comes out with the decision or should I be checking the portal routinely?

1 Like

Not pertaining to SLO. Looks like Riverside and Merced UC results are available according to this : Class of 2026 UC General Discussion Thread - #281 by fan_47

8 Likes

@igloo29304 Others have said the email comes about an hour after the portal is updated, so if youā€™re continually checking the portal you might have your answer before you get the email. UPDATE: Iā€™m sorry! I was recalling the process that was shared on the UCSC thread. Thatā€™s the one that sends the email shortly after the portal updates. Sorry about that.

1 Like

In my past 3 experiences 2015,2017 and 2019ā€¦it is always JUST the portalā€¦no email! My guess is it will begin with OOS tomorrow and In-State will follow, then transfers. Fingers crossed that it happens soonerā€¦

9 Likes

i dont know you but i hope to everything that youā€™re right

3 Likes

Click on my profile and read my repliesā€¦Iā€™ve been here since 2015. This is my 4th child that Iā€™ve gone through this SLO process with. Praying that history repeats itselfā€¦ Good luck everyone!

15 Likes

Thank you!!!

I got into Cal Poly SLO in 2018 and received an email around 4:33 PM on March 2nd (was a Friday that year)! My younger brother applied for CS for 2022 admissions, so hope he gets in! I ended up withdrawing my admission to Cal Poly SLO a few weeks before school started because I no longer thought it was a good fit for me and went to CC first. Now Iā€™m at UCLA and it is perfect for me! :slight_smile: Iā€™m hoping itā€™s a better fit for my younger brother.

8 Likes

Has anyone OOS gotten in yet?

3 Likes

According to post number 587 and 600 on this thread, yes. That is all we have as far as I can tell.

5 Likes

There is an app that some students are on and a few international students have shown their acceptances. I believe they went out early February or such.

What app? If you donā€™t mind me asking? TY!

Do you know what app?

1 Like

Probably ZeeMee

2 Likes

Yes, ZeeMee

My daughter applied to Ag-Comm and portal is still the same status. She didnā€™t apply for a 2nd choice because we were told that it was pointless but now Iā€™m feeling like she really should have. Agggghhhhh. Canā€™t take the wait.

1 Like

We are IS, business major. My daughter and 3 friends applied to SLO. No word on decision yet. Iā€™ve been checking the portal like a crazy woman! Glad I found this forum!

1 Like

Just read that Cal Poly Pomona had some more movement today with a few acceptances that went out this afternoon/evening, fyi.

2 Likes