Cal Poly SLO Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

The guy on ZeeMee? He just said he meant Pomona. There has been nobody waitlisted at SLO.

6 Likes

Possibly, sure. Could be reasons no one is speculating about. Time will tell how it all plays out. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

They require an audition which took place on 02/26 for some and the weekend prior for others.

When I need somebody to get the dirt on a neighbor, I’m going to this group first. I feel like I’m in some international, super stressed out spy club! :rofl:

17 Likes

Nice. So their acceptance/denials will most likely come out a few weeks later like my daughter’s last year. Her portfolio was due 2/26 and she found out late March with the other design students.

1 Like

Yeah, hoping they come out all at once. I guess we’ll find out soon enough!

1 Like

My daughter came home from school saying a bunch of friends of friends that applied for computer science heard today. All her waitlisted or denied though. We are in CA, but not local.

2 Likes

Actually, she said she thinks they are out of state friends of friends! so hopefully in state will start coming soon!

4 Likes

{runs to portal…}

4 Likes

means in state can come out any day now

1 Like

For cal Poly SLO (not Pomona correct?)

3 Likes

Are you sure for cal poly?

2 Likes

I asked her to double check with them it was SLO, she’s waiting to hear back. I think they were from FL. She said they just heard this morning. We always forget Pomona is part of it, we are so used to Cal Poly only meaning SLO so not sure what yet.

We got the Pomona acceptance email today but still nothing on the SLO portal.

1 Like

My husband just called admissions to check on the time frame and they told him they are still wrapping up music majors and majors in the arts and it will be a few more weeks. :confused: For reference, my daughter is in State, not local and a Bio major.

5 Likes

Based on what we know about SLO (that acceptances come out before waitlist and rejections), and based on what we know about CPP (they sent out waitlist/rejections today), I would bet money that those out-of-state friends of friends were talking about Cal Poly Pomona.

7 Likes

Bummer. My daughter is English which is in the same college. This waiting is so annoying!

Thanks! I will admit to running to the portal, :joy:

2 Likes

Probably, which sucks! Sorry! We both heard Cal Poly and immediately assumed SLO.

1 Like

Cal Poly Pomona has been a Cal Poly for 50 years. There are now three Cal Polys - SLO, Pomona and Humboldt.

3 Likes