Cal Poly SLO Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

Sooo… getting back on track… shall we start bets again for date / times of release? That was fun last week.

9 Likes

Tuesday March 15th at 3:22 p.m.

7 Likes

I’ll take March 15th for OOS and Mar 17th for Cali admits. 10am both days. 24th for waitlisters and 31st for no-gos. All guesses.

7 Likes

We’ll have to agree to disagree…as a current CPP parent I am very familiar with the school and the changes they’ve made over the past few years. And again - living in the dorms is required for freshmen. Besides, whether it is a commuter school or not has zero to do with the topic of the original conversation about the name of the school.

5 Likes

03/10/22@3:10…I can feel it. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

That’s funny I thought you replied to me when it looks like you applied to another B
:cowboy

1 Like

@Rawbzone I’m with you…it’s gotta start tomorrow…

7 Likes

For SLO, so far I only see one in-state and one int’l acceptance so sounds like most have not heard about admission yet?

2 Likes

Tuesday, March 15, 5:01pm. Bruh!! :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

…after checking portal *myportal.calpoly with kid (we both agree that they should not assign applicants '@calpoly.edu email address unless student is admitted. It’s such a teaser and will be devastating to let go. Just being dramatic for the threads sake. Were we the only tools checking admission status at “calstate.liaisoncas” before we found CC and were shown the light?

Anywho my guess for offers: OOS 3/11 4:56PM and in-state offers will go out 3/16 2:54pm.

5 Likes

You’re correct: Folks haven’t heard yet, so most here are engaging in various forms of portal astrology, hopeful manifesting, and placing side bets as to when Cal Poly SLO results will be announced. :smile:

5 Likes

My bet- 3/11 at 3:11pm

9 Likes

My bet is 3/22/22 3:22 (hope I am wrong)

3 Likes

Hoping for today OOS tomorrow in state but who knows

9 Likes

I don’t think it will be that late - it wouldn’t give them time to get through the waitlisted and rejected people by 4/1. It seems they always do those one week after the other. I think the latest they could start is next week to get everyone done in time.

2 Likes

Deleted

1 Like

If Cal Poly SLO rejects a highly qualified student - do they offer that student another campus?

1 Like

A California applicant that is not accepted to any CSU’s of their choice will have their application redirected to campuses with open spots. This is done in April.
https://www.calstate.edu/apply/redirection

3 Likes

Just to clarify how that works, since my DD was already accepted to Long Beach, if she is rejected from CP she can’t have her application directed to a third Cal state? Since she already got into one?

1 Like

Correct, if she has been accepted at CSULB, her application will not be redirected. All it takes is one acceptance.

2 Likes