Cal Poly SLO Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

My daughter got confirmation from the portal for civil. She’s in state, not local, 4.35 CSU, checked off all the boxes. Good luck all

6 Likes

For now it is CalTech, only deal breaker is MIT. But we have mostly made up our minds for a rejection.

3 Likes

Northern Cali / San Fran.
SoCal / Orange County.

1 Like

So, 4 more days to go for you. Good luck. I am sure she has as good a chance as anyone else.

1 Like

Yes, because SLO includes freshman year in their GPA calcs.

Congrats! We are still waiting. Crossing my fingers

Does SLO continue to send out all night or do they stop at a certain time?

Thank you. So many GPAs to keep track of! Those 2 Bs in her 9th-grade year might be her doom for SLO. Since decisions seem to be completely numbers based a fraction of a decimal point might make the difference.

1 Like

In the same boat here. The 2Bs in Band from freshman year is likely going to hurt him bad. His teacher gave him Bs because he was sick one evening and couldn’t attend a game where the band was performing. To think a CalPoly CompE admit is likely to hinge on one band teacher’s whim is a bit too much to take.

3 Likes

Son admitted!
4.16 CSU GPA
Forest and Fire Science
In state not local (So Cal)
Last name S

7 Likes

They will not send decisions all night. They probably will stop shortly and then resume tomorrow.

2 Likes

So many GPA’s to keep track of…exactly! It can get really confusing and it seems like a lot of GPA’s posted here are wrong, so don’t let those fool you. Try to be patient and best of luck to you and your daughter!

2 Likes

My son applied for Business but got his 2nd choice: Tourism. Maybe they will do the same for your daughter.

4 Likes

Yes. We’re in So Cal.

I’ve been trying to read all the replies. The thread absolutely blew up!

1 Like

My nephew got in - OOS, Statistics. I don’t know his exact stats but I think around a 4.2 weighted, and he has quite a bit of unique extra curriculars. So proud of him!

3 Likes

My son was accepted!
Biological Sciences major
OOS-NJ. Anyone else accepted from New Jersey?

6 Likes

Do you mean biomedical engineering?

Our daughter was accepted as an architecture major. She did NOT receive an email, and only checked the portal because we saw acceptances posted here.

She’s a far Northern California student (Glenn County).

8 Likes

Congrats to all that have been accepted!!

My son is still waiting, Computer Engineering with 4.2 weighted. Portal still says undecided.

5 Likes

So is it stopped tonight you think?