Cal Poly SLO Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

My daughter was accepted! Industrial Technology & Packaging major. In state, not local. I’m super excited for her, but hoping she can complete her senior year with grades that meet the requirements (she’s derailed a bit - senioritis I guess). Congrats to all the accepted applicants!

10 Likes

I believe it has stopped. Any other posted acceptances are probably due to not checking the portal until tonight.

7 Likes

Thanks

My daughter got in for architecture. OOS

6 Likes

He’ll hear back tomorrow mostly. Some of our school’s high stat kids haven’t heard back yet.

2 Likes

How many days is the first wave and what time do they start releasing tomorrow?

1 Like

Just curious, how do we know when it stops? And do you have an idea of how many more are coming? So odd they would do it in batches over a few days. But worth the wait if accepted :wink: thanks.

1 Like

Got in! OOS!

7 Likes

I think when waitlists start coming out is a good sign the admits are largely over.

2 Likes

It would be really nice to know. He seems to want SLO more than his UC applications. If SLO doesn’t take him, he has his CPP acceptance to focus on.

6 Likes

My son got in! Business Major
Weighted GPA 4.63
Unweighted GPA 3.97

7 Likes

She applied to so many schools she doesn’t remember if she selected a 2nd choice on the CP application. :rofl: Edited to add: Actually we went back and checked just now. It was Child Development. She has gone back and forth between wanting to do HR or be a teacher. No idea if Child Development is a popular major or not.

Congrats to your son!! So exciting!

2 Likes

Look who’s back! Where ya been?

1 Like

I remember that last year almost all acceptances came in the first day wave. Majors that required a portfolio came later and there were some random acceptances that trickled out.

2 Likes

Hi!

I came back to check something for someone. Then, I started reading a bit. I hope you and kids are well!

2 Likes

Just to confirm you all are looking at the Cal State Apply portal? Under the Check Status tab? My dtr’s says application status complete.

1 Like

No, you have to look at the Cal Poly SLO student portal for decisions.

4 Likes

D accepted for Economics. In state.
Cal State App Calculated GPA: 4.27

Congrats everyone!

7 Likes

I agree with @ocmom1000, once the waitlist decisions come out, then the acceptances are over.

3 Likes

Any wine and vit acceptances yet?

1 Like