Cal Poly SLO Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

Daughter accepted, Communications major, in state 4.22 UC capped/weighted GPA.

3 Likes

Anyone accepted to Software Engineering?

Yes, my OOS D just got accepted into environmental engineering.

4 Likes

My daughter got in for Theater. In state, weighted GPA 4.67.

EDIT: Total Years: 30 Calculated GPA: 4.21

3 Likes

Looks like everybody admitted have > 4.1 SLO GPA. Very hard to cross this threshold with one B each year!.

Just accepted or just checked the portal? Wondering if they are still rolling them out or stopped for the night.

3 Likes

Accepted, instate, aerospace engineering

5 Likes

Just now? Or today? Can you share her stats?

CONGRATS!!

Anyone that got accepted via email care to share the timestamp of the email and your time zone? It’s likely these are email batch jobs. We might be able to guess what time the next batch job will occur tomorrow.

Thanks and congrats to all that have been accepted!

1 Like

Same!

Son got in! Biological Science, in-state
CalPoly GPA: 4.31
5 years Math, 5 years Science, 5 years English, 4 years Foreign Lang

7 Likes

Email from Cal Poly finally came right now!

5 Likes

My DD received acceptance.
In state, BRAE

5 Likes

My son was accepted to graphic communications! In-state, not local to SLO. He didn’t believe he got in because the message was so underwhelming.

8 Likes

just checked the portal…

Text from the email just received:

Your hard work has paid off. I’m excited to offer you conditional admission for the fall 2022 quarter in Music and to personally welcome you to the Mustang family.

At Cal Poly, we cultivate a climate that welcomes everyone, and our Learn by Doing philosophy is put into practice the moment you arrive on campus. Gaining admission is no small accomplishment, and you should be proud that you have earned your place here.

I realize making the choice about your college education is a huge decision. My hope is you will accept this invitation to join our Mustang family where our community is ready and waiting to welcome you.

Sincerely,

Melissa Furlong
Director of Admissions and Recruitment
Cal Poly Strategic Enrollment Management

7 Likes

Congrats. Waiting for D to come home and check!!

Are acceptances done being sent out?? Just WL and denials now?

thanks! I’m not sure of how her gpa translates to the CP gpa- she had a 4.0 unweighted and a 4.8 or 4.9 weighted. she had lots of ECs and a job

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it’s rolling. So there should be some more acceptances in the coming days. I heard it’s acceptance → waitlist → rejection till April 1st