Cal Poly SLO Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

Current senior, CS In state just accepted

11 Likes

Friend just got in for Physics, in state Bay Area, email was sent 10 minutes ago

5 Likes

I had 10 years of science, 6 of math, and 8 of foreign language (4 of spanish and 4 of french). I come from a rural small school and we have an online platform. I took a very rigorous course load where I took extra classes each summer and throughout the year.

3 Likes

D finally got home and checked portal and was ecstatic to find her acceptance! We are in state, her major is Graphic Communications - UX/UI Design.

12 Likes

Hooray! My son got into Mechanical Engineering. 4.0 UW, 4.5 weighted. Lots of APs, math, and science. Not his top pick, but a viable option! He is happy and relieved, since this is his first acceptance. Any idea when scholarship/financial aid offers may arrive?

9 Likes

You should get a Ph.D., not a bachelorā€™s degree :rofl:. Seriously, kudos for the hard work.

2 Likes

Admitted, Env Management and Resources (or something like that), in-state, 3.99 UW, not sure of CSU gpa but lots of honors/cc classes. School doesnā€™t offer APs.

Very excited.

8 Likes

stop youā€™re too sweet! I will get my PhD and MD in the future hahahha. I am so happy to see my late nights and hard work paying off! As long as I go to college, I am happy

9 Likes

It still says decision pending for CS for me :frowning:

4 Likes

Acceptance email just came in (portal acceptance happened at 3ish. Email came at 7:11pm).

5 Likes

Accepted OOS Philosophy major. Cal GPA 4.24
Sheā€™s had SLO at the top of her list for years for many good reasons but itā€™s moved down because we think sheā€™ll have a hard time getting the pre med classes she needs as a liberal arts majorā€¦.
We have 2 other accepted students visits planned before the 4/7 weekend so weā€™ll seeā€¦.

5 Likes

Hi- any chance youā€™re an RN? I think I worked with you!

That is impressive! And kudos to your school for offering the online platform for that. Nothing like that in our neck of the woods.

DS accelerated himself in math by taking summer school. And then one of his CS classes counted as math. So he had 6 years of math ending with Calc B/C.

2 Likes

Son admitted for CS. Email just came in

7 Likes

If she doesnā€™t choose Poly, Iā€™m going in her place.

Accepted
OOS
Weighted GPA: 3.97
Major: Ag Comm
Dual Credit classes: 11
4 years of Math/5 English

9 Likes

sorry for the late response, but my last name begins with an R.

1 Like

For those who did not receive a status update so far is it safe to assume they are either waitlist or rejected?

Sorry more details:
Accepted

Last name starts with ā€œSā€
Logged into MyCalPolyPortal on 3/10 5:45PM (PST) to read ā€œCongratulationsā€ā€¦just checked again to make sure that was right and itā€™s still there (phew)

No email as of yet 3/10 8:01 PM (PST)

2 Likes

Son accepted for anthropology/geography. Got email at 7:12.

6 Likes