Cal Poly SLO Fall 2022 Admissions - Class of 2026

Same question :frowning:

2 Likes

Decisions must not be in alphabetical order. We have twins who applied, only one heard so far.

Son got in for architecture (portal only, no email). D still waiting on public health. Keeping our fingers crossed !

7 Likes

Delete

Has anyone heard who was a business major?

1 Like

yes, i’ve seen several.

This year’s decisions did not fit the previous year’s pattern so I think more decisions may be posting tomorrow. Since I do not work in admissions, it is impossible to say for sure.

8 Likes

For all those that didn’t hear tonight, just a word of encouragement. My DD’s entire identity was wrapped up in going to slo. This time last year she was in tears, and then had a complete meltdown when she ended up waitlisted a few days later. My heart was broken for her, and we clung on to that waitlist spot. She never did get in, but you know what? She doesn’t even wish a little bit that she was at Slo now. She found her place (SDSU) and is thriving. So please know that when the dust settles, they will find their place. As she wraps up her first year, I can honestly say that it doesn’t matter what school you go to, it matters what you do when you get there.

77 Likes

Son finally home to check his portal for the first time - 3/10 @ 8:45p

Admitted
Physics
SLO GPA 4.15 (if I calculated correctly! UC W is 4.22, UW 3.96)
In-state

9 Likes

Son accepted! Via portal - no email yet. Major: construction management (College of Architecture and Environmental Design). Also posted in the stats only thread. He has many family members who are current students (sister, cousin) and alumni (parents, uncles). Very exciting!

9 Likes

My daughter was accepted today! Major: Environmental Management and Protection. In state. CSU UW 4.0; CSU W uncapped 4.62 (that is not including 9th grade - not sure what SLO capped GPA is).

6 Likes

Daughter got into CS. Local, 4.0UW, not sure what her weighted GPA is. 14AP classes. Notified in the portal but no email yet.

7 Likes

Daughter accepted into Business Admin OOS. Last name R. Checked portal around 6pm. Email came in around 7pm.
SLO GPA 4.3
Weighted 4.2 capped
Regular 3.98
8 APs
2 varsity sports, bunch of ECs with leadership, some major-related work, lots of volunteer hours
Good luck to everyone!

5 Likes

Just checked with my son. Yes he applied for Materials engg at SLO. He has applied to some colleges for chem engg , some places for Material Sc and engg.
Sorry for the confusion.

3 Likes

Daughter accepted! Psychology. Out of state. 4.25 cpoly gpa.

8 Likes

I think MatE is cooler than ChemE anyway. :smiley:

6 Likes

Son Accepted to Computer Engineering. OOS applicant.

He said he did not receive an email today and did not activate his portal ever. I forced him to look at his Junk Mail and we were pleasantly surprised to find the acceptance email!! Congrats everyone.

6 Likes

they might be doing by location this year? AFAIK all people at my school that applied got their decision today (in state, San Diego) (about 10 decisions)

Accepted In State Public Health major. Cal GPA 4.2

5 Likes

You can log back into Cal State Apply to see what your GPA was, its on the academic history A-G page on the bottom.

1 Like

Admitted Poly Sci major OOS. GPA 4.2

4 Likes