Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2020

They should just let us know. There’s so much time that has passed already

anyone else a bit panicked?

I wouldn’t say panicked, more like anxious. Cal Poly and SDSU are the only schools I haven’t heard back from (besides UCs). I have been researching the schools more with all this extra time so now I would be more disappointed if I don’t get in. On the bright side, there’s a little more than two weeks left till April 1st!

So apparently the results are out — A friend of a friend whos a computer science major heard back from them

I haven’t gotten anything. They usually don’t do anything on a sunday

Are you sure they aren’t a freshman

Highly doubt it on a Sunday. Freshman sure. Transfers nope.

That’s what I thought hahah I got so scared

Hi all- I am a local transfer from Cuesta and I also went to SLOHS. I applied under child development but my GPA was not where it should have been. I am highly worried but from what I heard all my other friends who are transfers have not heard. I’m thinking this week and then the week after will be waitlists?

I’m also thinking this week. Fingers crossed!

I’m hoping tomorrow by 5? ?

No… @ashpakks heard right. Some people have already gotten their decision since Friday/Saturday. I heard a few engineers got denied.
Oh and I’m talking about transfers, not freshmen.

Did they not do a big wave?

Hmmm I’m not sure but maybe there was a wave sent out? And to those who did receive a decision, they probably don’t look at college confidential?

I’m just confused because it’s usually a wave of all acceptances, so I’m surprised denials came out too. They must be doing it different this year

Same here! I’m just very nervous to see what this week has in store for all of us :confused: goodluck to you & everyone on here!

They might be releasing decisions by major

crossed fingers

If they are, is there anyone here who applied as any type of engineering major? Haha

Aerospace Engineering here and I haven’t heard anything.