Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2021

im 99% sure its to your cal poly email but that it’s also forwarded to the email you applied with

Okay thanks for your input, def helps to know that :slight_smile:

yeah of course, I was trying to figure out the same thing the other day lol

do we even have access to our cal poly email as applicants?

How do we check the ca poly email? Is it on our portal?

no we dont have access to it, which i think is why they forward it to your application email. My other emails that I got were “sent” to my cal poly email, but they showed up in my personal.

Nobody has access to Cal Poly emails… that won’t be assigned for a while & is only for those who were accepted.

It will be accessible thru your portal in the left margin 3rd down from the top.

This is super frustrating

4 Likes

Oh to be one of the applicants that found out on Wed!

8 Likes

Admitted on March 17
Major: Experience Industry Mgmt
Overall Gpa: 3.3
Local w/ AA-T
My GPA isn’t the best but I have over 100 credits and took all the pre reqs for my major. I have friends who haven’t heard back yet so they’re probably not done sending out acceptances. I also got the email before I checked the portal so I would just keep an eye out for that.

1 Like

I got my acceptance email sent to the one I applied with (personal email).

This is so wholesome, I really appreciate this community’s optimism and excitement.

2 Likes

I love this community too! Especially with everything being online and not being around others who are transferring, it’s really nice to be able to talk to other people in the same boat and have a place to talk, stress, and feel all the emotions together lol.

1 Like

Honestly though. Really glad I got such a great group of people to share my Cal Poly transfer journey with. <3

I only hope I can meet some of you guys irl and be friends some day!

2 Likes

Yeah you all seem so nice! I feel like this is just the beginning of a lot of decisions and after being in this group and everyone being so cool, I hope the the other threads don’t let me down😂

I hope so too. But let’s be real, everyone here is too awesome, so you know you have to pick Cal Poly HAHAHA

Lmao y’all are awesome! this is by far the most active thread I am apart of lol. Im thinking about just posting the rest of college decisions in here :sweat_smile: but I won’t

Yeah honestly. I checked out the other threads and they were so dry with so few people and not much liveliness. I think just seeing the awesomeness of the people trying to go to Cal Poly already makes me excited to go myself!

1 Like

Hahaha I was thinking that too! I was like I just wanna talk to all the people on here about all the decisions but I was like nah I don’t want to annoy people. We have to make sure we are on the same other threads tho… maybe we can bring people out of their shell to talk😂

yeah I definitely feel the same way about not wanting to over post on here :sweat_smile:
I really hope the other threads start to become more active in April.

1 Like