Cal Poly SLO Transfer Thread for Fall 2021

All applicants will be notified of their admission status by April 1.

Emphasis mine. You’re right.

3 Likes

Do you know if there is there a certain time usually on Wednesdays or is it just random?

2 Likes

still no determination :confused:

4 Likes

i think they’ve typically come out later in the day like 6 or 7

4 Likes

so excited for my rejection letter!!!

14 Likes

I was going through last years thread for the millionth time and saw someone posted this one April 13th: “ My portal still says no determination has been made. I thought the deadline was April 1st. I am a software engineering major. Anyone else in this position?” I sure hope this doesn’t happen to me😂

7 Likes

weird how someone already got theirs apparently but nothing but silence here… this is killing me lol

I was thinking that too. I wonder if that was legit or not cause like it seems really unlikely that only one person out of everyone on here and reddit got it.

1 Like

nah that Reddit poster’s denial was probably legit! if you check their profile, they had previously stated that they were an applicant for art and design which (evidently) has a different admissions decision process due to the fact that all their applicants must submit a portfolio.

4 Likes

ah that makes sense. i was thinking maybe rejections already went out and maybe there would be one more acceptance wave lol :sob:

2 Likes

ahh that makes sense! thanks for explaining

1 Like

Someone posted this on reddit. Cal Poly posted this 5 days ago on Instagram Cal Poly SLO Admissions on Instagram: "Congratulations to all of our future Mustangs! 🎉🐎 Post a picture of yourself with Cal Poly gear from now through May 1st and use #cpbound to be featured on our story. We will also be giving 3 participants gift cards to @calpolystores! #LearnbyDoing #CalPoly"

1 Like

Sigh. we all knew it by now :joy:

4 Likes

Here’s to hoping you’ll love it wherever else you go though! :frowning:

Where else did you get accepted to?

1 Like

Thank you! I know I’ll end up wherever i’m meant to be! As of right now i’ve gotten into CSULB, UCR, and UCSC! Still waiting for the rest of the UC’s (except ucm) and USC!

Nice! Other than UCLA and Cal, since everyone wants to go there duh, what are your top-choice schools?

I don’t have a top choice cause I felt like if I was set on one place there would be more room for disappointment if I didn’t get in lol. But my top is five is ucla, cal, ucsd, uci, and ucsb prob hahah. I like keeping my mind open to options though

Still nothing? Wow they really don’t give a **** about us, do they?

3 Likes

8PM PST and still no rejection wave… getting a little worried that Cal Poly might have accepted me. Hopefully I get rejected soon :pray:

3 Likes

I thought today was the last day for them to release decisions!?