Can you apply to both Engineering and Computer Science????

<p>I have decent grades and I am pretty sure that I can get into the computer science program however I want to get into the engineering. If I don;t get into engineering would I be rejected from the college?</p>

<p>If that sounded confusing here is what I want to say...</p>

<p>Can I apply to both the college of engineering and the computer science course? So that if I do not get into the engineering I can always take the computer science.</p>

<p>yea i actually wondered that same thing.... it actually stopped me from applying to engineering (although i wasnt too set on engineering in the first place)</p>

<p>Why dont you guys consider applying under Electrical/Computer Engineering. You will take a number of programming classes, electronics, circuitry, and various hardware classes as well. You will get a taste of programming just in the freshman engineering program, and more after your first year. I am a freshman enigineering student finishing up my first semester here. Just thought I would give you guys a little insight.</p>

<p>Yes, you can apply to both. Put your first choice first and if you do not get into there you can switch.</p>

<p>Hell, if you get into purdue you can always CODO.</p>