Chance me for all UCs!

I’m currently a junior, so some of this is predicted to the best of my ability. Chance me for all UCs please!

Asian/white female in California
Intended major: Chemistry

UC Unweighted GPA: 3.88
UC Capped Weighted GPA: 4.27
UC Fully Weighted GPA: 4.27

(School doesn’t allow sophomore APs, limits junior APs)
Junior APs: AP Computer Science, AP Physics 1, AP Chemistry, AP Calculus (taking tests for all)
Senior APs: AP Biology, AP Statistics, AP Literature, AP Gov, maybe AP Art History

• took biochemistry college class sophomore year
  • plus a good amount of honors classes

SAT: 1520 (770, 750) retaking for 1550+ hopefully
SAT Subject Tests: Planning to take Math 2 and Chemistry

• No major awards ;^;

Extracurriculars:
I moved sophomore year so my ECs are kind of messed up

• Science Olympiad (top ranking team)
  • CubeSat (program that helps send satellites to space)
  • TSA TEAMS (STEM competition team, nationally ranked)
  • Art classes for 10+ years
  • Graphics Editor of school newspaper + artist
  • Art club
  • Minor ECs: Theatre, dance, GSA, speech and debate during freshman year
    Applying for leadership positions for senior year, will probably get one or two

Jobs: Paid tutor for multiple families

Summer Programs: UC COSMOS, research internship at UC Irvine

• I'm a good writer so hopefully my essays are good :')
  • I don't know anything about financial aid stuff yet but I'm upper middle class

Since I still have several months before college apps, any tips to improve my resume would be great!

there is extensive data available on all UC admit rates based on GPA, SAT, etc. No one here needs to chance you. The only real unknown is how your choice of major may affect admissions. You should be able to look where Chem is impacted. It’s not the worst. CompSci, Bio, Engineering are probably the most impacted. I do’t believe Chem is impacted at UC Davis. Good job on the SAT; I’m not sure 1520–>1550 will make a difference.

UC statistical data for 2019 admits.

2019 Freshman admit rates for UC capped weighted GPA of 4.20 or above and not major specific:
UCB: 38%
UCLA: 35%
UCSD: 71%
UCSB: 73%
UCD: 84%
UCI: 55%
UCSC: 85%
UCR: 97%
UCM: 98%

2019 UC capped weighted GPA averages along with 25th-75th percentile range:
UCB: 4.23 (4.15-4.30)
UCLA: 4.25 (4.18-4.32)
UCSD: 4.16 (4.03-4.28)
UCSB: 4.16 (4.04-4.28)
UCI: 4.13 (4.00-4.25)
UCD: 4.13 (4.00-4.26)
UCSC: 3.96 (3.76-4.16)
UCR: 3.90 (3.69-4.11)
UCM: 3.73 (3.45-4.00)

2019 Data:
25th - 75th percentiles for SAT totals:
UCB: 1340-1540

UCLA: 1330-1550
UCSD: 1300-1520
UCSB: 1280-1520
UCD: 1230-1490
UCI: 1250-1510
UCSC: 1200-1450
UCR: 1130-1400
UCM: 1020-1290

Besides UC GPA’s (unweighted, capped weighted and fully weighted) and test scores, the UC’s consider HS course rigor and personal insight essays Very important. EC’s are considered in important in their application review.

Regarding intended major. Below are how the UC’s admit based on your major of Chemistry.

UCB:
College of Chemistry is selective and admits by major. Alternate majors are not considered.

UCD admits by Division (College of Physical sciences). Alternate majors are rarely considered.

UCI admits into the University first and then into the major. In the case that UCI is unable to accommodate all qualified applicants in their first-choice major, those students who indicate a valid alternate major may be offered admission in that major or Undeclared.

For UCLA’s College of Letters and Science (Chemistry major) the applicant’s major is not considered during the review process.

For UCSD, the campus does not admit students on the basis of academic major or choice of UC San Diego undergraduate college. Alternate majors are considered and capped majors are highly competitive. Also note: Capped majors require additional pre-req courses and specific GPA to be able to qualify if changing majors. Also if applying to a capped major, select an non-capped major as an alternate.

UCSB’s College of Letters and Sciences: Choice of major is not considered in selection to the College of Letters and Science.

UCSC does not admit by major unless you are applying for the College of Engineering.

UCR:
Admission by major but alternate/2nd choice major will be considered if applicant does not need their first choice admission standards.

UCs highly weigh four categories of activities.

1. Leadership potential
  2. Special Talent
  3. Positive Impact
  4. Research/Internship

From what you’ve told us, you’ve checked off #4 and maybe #1 based on how things turn out. I don’t know about TSA, how highly ranked your Science Olympiad team is, or your personal involvement in CubeSat, so I can’t say whether you check #2. Not many people do - think Olympic athletes and ISEF winners. My advice is to sharpen up your #1 and #3.