Chance my Daughter

<p>POSTPONED in November, mid year grades submitted</p>

<p>UW GPA - 3.74
ACT - 27
ECs include Student Rep to District Board of Ed, Competition Show Choir President, Peer Support, Link Crew Leader, PTSA Senior of the Week, Teachers Aid at Hebrew School, Counselor at local JCC for two summers, community volunteer work (not a huge amount), traveling to China with choir over spring break to perform, traveled with choir to NYC to compete.
RECS - excellent all the way around
ESSAY - good, not amazing</p>

<p>Any chance she'll get in this time around?</p>

<p>out of postponed applicants, i think she's above average...i give it a 64% in</p>

<p>I got in without postponement with very very similar stats (actually a slightly lower gpa, slightly higher Act) so her postponement seems kindof weird to me. Given that she seemed qualified to get in at the very beginning, I'm sure she has a good chance of being accepted after postponement. Good luck!</p>

<p>Yea, I think it was because her teacher rec wasn't in on time. But I hope you're right. Plus, she's OOS</p>

<p>lol, so was I (not to make you feel worse, I'm just trying to show that her chances of getting in are pretty good even if OOS.)</p>

<p>Thanks for the pep talk - I hope you're right!</p>

<p>oos is easier to get in at Madison than in-state....everything these days tied w/money. lol</p>

<p>Maybe you are right zouman but I was told prefrence is given to In-state kids</p>