Chances

<p>OOS, from AZ.</p>

<p>Class Rank: 107/586 or top 18%
Unweighted GPA: 3.8
Weighted GPA: 4.03</p>

<p>SAT Scores, taken three different times all times got 1740 (yes I know its very low for UW standards)
ACT: I took, did terrible. not even worth mentioning.
Extracurriculars: Lead Associate at retail job, got promoted to a lead position within first couple months, work average of 25 hours a week. Hospice of the Valley volunteer from Junior year till current (Senior), Teen LifeLine Peer Counselor from Freshman year till current time. JV Varsity Tennis Freshman and Sophomore year, quit tennis so I could get a job my Junior year. Counselor in training Freshman and Sophomore Years for the summer at sleepaway camp. </p>

<p>Class Rigor: 4 Honors classes, 1 AP class (in my senior year), duel enrollment through community college</p>

<p>Started my application today, it came out today. Thanks!</p>

<p>Test scores will be your biggest problem.</p>

<p>Do I stand a chance at getting in or should I pretty much assume that I’m going to be rejected?</p>

<p>You’re not rejected until they reject you - remember that you do have a chance. My daughter got in as a freshman this year with a good gpa and low ACT scores. She made sure her essay reflected all the strong reasons why she wanted to go to the school - she was passionate about it. Put your focus not on your chances but on why this is the school for you and why you would be such a good fit for them.</p>