Class of 2019 Decisions

It’s probably a little late for this comment, I apologize. @Scaffold33, the status said “Decision Made”, but it was like that about a week or so before I received an email.

I was told BAP can room with anyone as long as its on break housing does this sound correct?

@kjp1616‌ yeah that’s right! I got into that program too :slight_smile:

I’ve applied through EOP and on status checker it still says "Complete ready for review " It’s way passed April 1. So should I be prepared to get a rejection letter?

No you shouldn’t. It’s still the beginning of April so give it some time. Just keep checking the status of your application

My status changed to “decision made” yesterday and I’m now eligible to pay my deposit… hopefully that means I got in!

@Rickusmc12345 can you share your stats?

anyone on the waitlist heard back yet?

@angelim yes. My son got the call this evening from admissions. Moved fromfall wait list/ sprig admission to fall 2015 admission. He is thrilled.

Had admissions let you know that you were wait listed for a fall admission or was this a complete surprise?

My S was spring admit/fall wait list and he also received a phone call and email and was offered a fall spot. He will be going to Bing.

@victoriaaaaaa what major/school did your son apply to?

@runninglady major/school did your s apply to?

How do you view financial aid?

BY THE WAY i got accepted waitlisted to harpur

He applied to Harpur for enviromental studies/ biology…

We knew he was wait listed for fall and admitted for spring. He was prepared to start in the spring but not too happy about the idea of starting late. Getting the call to start in the fall was amazing.

Can you tell me what your act and gap were? Thanks

I’d think many other slots would open up as students find slots in schools they prefer.