Class of 2019 Decisions

@Rickusmc12345‌ I also did not receive an email or letter! But i know i got in because it said so on my status checker. It’s weird that you can pay your deposit though because I still can’t!

@sarahnahmias what did it say on your status checker?

@sarahnahmias‌ @emamazing‌ if you got in for Spring or BAP it will not let you pay your deposit on the site.

@Rickusmc12345‌ That was so nice to read, actually relieved some of my stress. Thank you :smile: Someone told me there status changed to decision made yesterday and read official acceptance today, so hopefully that happens to us tomorrow!! Wishing for the best for us both!

@emamazing no problem at all! That would be awesome if we both find out tomorrow! I have my fingers crossed for the both of us!

Did anyone get a rejection email letter from UB yet ?

@Rickusmc12345‌ me too!!! Keep me updated!

@syu5522 UB? University at Buffalo? I have classmates who have been rejected from UBuffalo both through regular admissions and through EOP.

I also have a classmate who has been rejected from Binghamton a few days ago through regular admissions. One classmate got also accepted to BU a few days ago.

Lol I mean Binghamton . So is that a good sign that i didn’t get anything yet ?

I applied as a transfer and still haven’t heard so I called just now and was told the April 1st deadline was for freshman and that they’re just looking at transfers now which doesn’t make sense as someone I know just got accepted last Friday as a transfer. But she said that transfers should know within a week or two. She also said that the status checker has been shut off.

Just wanted to let everyone know I am a transfer student and applied to get into DSON, I just received my acceptance email!!! For everyone else I hope you get in also!!!

Wait listed…disappointed not because it was my first pick but because it was a safety school for me in case my parents and I are unable to get the money needed for my first choice which is Steven’s (I was accepted :)). So, not really sure how the wait listed thing works. Does anyone know when they inform you that you have been removed from the wait list and can now attend? I assume it will be well after my $400 non-refundable deposit is due at Stevens. Any info would be great. And congrats to those who got accepted…so happy for you. Good Luck!! :smile:

@Drew17 what are your stats?

@Drew17 Last year when I was a senior in high school, I got waitlisted and heard back at the very end of April right before the May 1st deadline.

@‌rebeccar–
1380 SAT 27 ACT
4.0 GPA
National Honor Society
Math, Science, English Honor Society
Top 10% of my class
College English
AP calculus, US History, algebra, trig,
Physics, Chemistry
SCIENCE research Program-- a 3 year program researching a science related topic of your choice, finding a mentor, competing in competitions…etc. it’s through SUNY Albany…walk away with 12 college credits
Jazz Band, Wind Ensemble Concert bad…trumpet (4 years)
NYSSMA, Hudson Valley Honors Youth Wind Ensemble ( 3 years)
Track and Varsity Lacrosse
Volunteer work and tutoring through NHS

TMI? Sorry wasn’t sure exactly what you wanted so I put it all out there LOL
I am planning on studying computer science

Thanks @Mbsoccer‌

Did anyone receive an email about the binghamton advantage program yet?

@Rickusmc12345‌ congratulations! What were your stats?

Has anybody received their financial package yet?

No email but a letter and application in the mail