Class of 2020- Admission Status

@corpmammawannabe TAMU or OK State, you can’t go wrong. OK State is also a great school. They have a school spirit and campus atmosphere similar to TAMU but half the campus size. My D almost went to TAMU but in the end, chose OSU. While they have a bus system, it is mainly for taking on campus people to off campus locations and living off campus to campus. 20 minute walk gets you from one end to the other. My D lives far north campus and it’s an easy trek to south campus. Just have plenty of chapstick (it’s windy a lot) and a good winter wear.

Is admissions sending out decisions daily at this point or will it continue each T/Th night until all decisions are made?

A&M (with major change) or UH (honors engineering and medicine minor) or UTD engineering? Haven’t gotten accepted to A&M yet and not even in COE yet so…

Has anyone been accepted into the business program ?

Well U of H is tier 1 too

@Chichagoal7 I found out today that Business is definitely full. I don’t know anyone that got in. Did you get in?

very important info for those of you waiting especially for engineering
Hi i am a non auto admit (26%) with an act of 30 and an sat of 1820 and as of tonight i checked my howdy (manage applications) to find several changes. Note: i applied to chemical engineering first choice and electrical engineering second choice. My major has changed to ENGE and my program has changed to BAC-ENGE-GV. I am still under review and i would like someone to clarify what it means. I thought this would be helpful to some of you applicants out there (especially non auto admits) if i posted this.

GV= Galveston?

Has anyone who is a review candidate for Biology college of science been admitted? I wonder if there are any full admissions even left?

@nhoff22 I was told they are sending them out daily now.

Is this the week Blinn Team starts to roll out notices, for those in Holistic review… Anyone heard?

If you look back at the thread on texasags.com it was this week last year that the majority of decisions for Blinn Team can out.

update
My AIS changed my major to General Engineering and degree to BAC.
Still under review

@jp1516 How did you answer the Engineering Academy Interest question? Galveston or Engineering at Blinn or both or neither?
Does anyone know how they decide to offer Blinn or Galveston? My son wants Galveston.

We have the same changes. What is BAC?

BAC means bachelors degree

Previously, both degree were BS, now first choice change to the general engineering and degree BAC, 2 choice remains the same.

Has anyone heard of anyone getting offered Blinn TEAM this year?

I’ve not heard of anyone offered Blinn Team yet. The official TAMU Admissions twitter today @Aggie_Bound , tweeted “all decisions will be out by Feb 19th” ??!

Hey y’all. My howdy has the finance tab and my AIS changed major from business to Coms. All of this happened last night. Is this a good thing?