Class of 2020- Admission Status

@Mikej45 Yes…it is very good that you have a finance tab. Look in AIS under the tab labeled “My Communications - My letters”. Hopefully there is an offer letter or your status in AIS changes to “admitted” soon!

Thanks! I’m so nervous!

I just called Admissions. She said they’ve flip flopped, how they did it compared to last year. They’re only working on PSA’s this week, and Blinn Team offers 15-19th. Trying to get all offers completed by the 19th… End of February at latest.

Are they even still letting people in for engineering? At Dwight Look I mean. Or is it completely full by now? I am still under review in AIS and my major in Howdy is still just CEEN lol

@Onelastchance so… I will now either get Blinn or PSA’d? They are not letting anyone in for Engineering at Dwight look?

@Mikej45 I believe AIS & Howdy are only updated at night and are not always in sync. From what I’ve read on these forums, once you have 4 tabs, you’ve been admitted. I assume Coms is short for Communications? Was that your second choice major because I would have to guess that you’ve been accepted into that. Good luck and keep us posted!

@Onelastchance Someone was offered PSA last week so it does appear that they are flip-flopping this year and doing PSA first.

@Mikej45 my first choice was also business and I haven’t heard back yet. What were your scores and ranking?

@Aggiehouston5 From what people are saying on forum, business is full. Hopefully you’re okay with second choice and you get in. Good luck!

If PSA then Blinn Team are being offered, does that mean full admissions is pretty much done??

My first choice was business and second was MEng. I applied oct 15 and nothing has changed. Since apparently PSA and Blinn is going out this week, is that a sign I didn’t get full admission? And what time of the evening do they update AIS/howdy?

Have they stopped admitting people into Gateway?

@panther39 I think almost all full admissions are done, I don’t know if 100% of them are done or not though. Probably a few left I would imagine. But I can say that you won’t get into business or Mechanical Engineering because Buisness is full and I believe that I heard that they already finished doing all the engineering reviews? Don’t know for sure on the engineering part, but if you got full admission you wouldn’t be offered into Mays Buisness School they would ask you to choose another major.

@laurenestelle13 I’m wondering the exact same thing. Gateway is very small though so they might be done with those offers.

@mattexas Thanks! the wait is just killing me!

Me and you both buddy.

I really think everyone is overthinking this… The majority of people I know haven’t heard back under review so there’s no way they’re done with full admissions.

@bz4410 if i recall correctly i only checked engineering academy

I agree with @gigemgirl13 . My daughter’s highly competitive high school has several applicants to A&M, and no one has heard anything. There are several bright students who applied to the business school and I find it hard to believe that not a one got in.

@gigemgirl13 and @denmama123 I believe that only 13% of hollistic review candidates got full admissions last year. A&M is reporting that they had 41,000 applicants this year compared to 36,000 last year. Obviously, if a person is an auto-admit, they will get in but not necessarily to their major. I’m curious what percentage of hollistic review candidates will get offered full admission, could be extremely low.