Class of 2020- Admission Status

@mmalota where do you see where it says TEAM on howdy, just so I know where to look? And also if you don’t mind, what are your stats, like class rank and stuff like that?

@heeyitsshae go to Howdy, then click the Applicant tab. On the applicant tab, go under Manage Applications and click the underlined link Manage applications. It should then tell you the Applicant Status, Level, Major and Program. Good luck!

Anyone else who have 4 tabs on Howdy but still under review?

@NotRobertDeNiro Thank you!

I just called admissions and they said “it looks like Engineering is full”. So there’s that. Ofcourse, there are still probably gonna admit someone, but just to let you know.

@GustafAngus from what I understand, they accept you first then look to see what your choice major is and attempt to put you in that. If it’s full, then they choose your second major. If your second major is full, then they say that they will discuss what major to put you in, but you are still accepted to the school.

Question: people in my school are starting to get updated to whether they’ve been accepted fully or to BLINN. I haven’t had anything change on mine. It’s still saying ‘App complete and in review’. Does that mean that they’ve denied me and just won’t show that on the website or do they have a rolling application and people are all getting them at different times?

I’m literally freaking out because A&M is my first choice.

@trumpetmel Did you check Howdy to see if you have 4 tabs? Also, post your stats and major and people may have some insight.

@TrumpetMel I’m in the exact same situation, I think that they say that you aren’t accepted, but I’m not completely certain.

@CollegeMama987 - what four tabs?
I’m new here

My stats :
Class rank - 102
GPA - 3.75
SAT (without writing) - 1250
Did all essays
Sent in November 14th ish

I still only have the Home tab and Applicant tab

@sidpet Log onto the Howdy portal. If there are 4 tabs instead of two, you will be offered some sort of admission. Howdy and AIS do not update at same time, so it is best to monitor both if waiting on news. Also keep an eye on your major to see if it changes to TEAM or GV etc.

@trumpetmel Class rank 102 out of xxx?
Majors (first and second)

Oh my lord sorry 102 out of 535
Major: history first then education

Does anyone know that if its not updated today that that means I didn’t get in? I was just wondering if they let you know if you don’t get accepted around this time.

4 tabs on Howdy ,(my record, my finances), I’m not sure if this guarantees acceptance thou

Anyone know what your howdy/AIS will look like if you don’t get accepted?

Thanks @CollegeMama987

Well, there are just two - Home and Applicant on Howdy :-/

Okay!! Update!
Being the over paranoid person that I am, I just called the office of admissions.
The lady told me that they do a ‘rolling admission response’ so basically, it’s all up to random when you get your decision and they’ll only do a certain number a day. All decisions should be given out by mid-March. They will also say flat out ‘accepted, BLINN team, or denied’ on your AIS when they send yours out. Therefore, I have not been denied…yet!

So this means, I will be checking AIS every three hours for the next month!(: