Class of 2024 Regular Decision Thread

@schmendy27 Yup! That’s exactly what I have. Above is my name, email, then followed by “FA’20: LSA Undeclared”

@kakashi27 oh gosh my hopes are getting high lol

In the portal, mine still says ‘‘December 24: You will receive your admission decision by this date.’’ Shouldn’t this change to something like by April 1st as I am considered for RD? Does UM inform if students get rejected as well or only for those accepted or waitlist?

If rejected you will get an email and most likely in your portal as well. Same for accepted or wait listed.

Nothing happening tonight

I have the option to change too. Still when I push checklist it just says complete.

Wait nvm I have all green checks with application on top. No x

Those 10/11 transcript people, did you all submit EOCI on the portal? Or people whose application moved to the top with a check are the ones who uploaded EOCI?

I think the 10/11 transcript are people who have not submitted their fall grades/1st semester grades yet. If I am wrong, please let me know.

@schmendy27 My daughter did not submit her 1st semester grades as they are not yet available- she has all green checks and no red X

I did not submit first-semester grades either and have all green check marks. I know of several other people like this too.

I have the “X” and I did submit my fall grades even though I did not have a “fall term grades” slot. Admissions said it was a glitch and they were going to fix it.

Does anyone not have the option to change/update their school of choice? It seems like everyone has been able to do it

Option to change/update school has been there the entire time

The checklist link is no longer working. Anyone else?

Is anyone else’s back way into the portal checklist down? Mine is just a white screen. I tried logging in to it on my phone and iPad.

UMich found this thread boys the checklist link isn’t working

same here, nothing show for the status page, also deferred OOS with high stats.

Yep, the checklist link is not working. Something is happening. Hopefully we hear back tomorrow or Saturday.

@BostonMADizhu - deferred with high stats… any X for anything before link went down?

For some reason, under ‘Application’ in Status Portal, it still says ‘‘December 24: You will receive your admission decision by this date.’’ Is it just me who has this? I though this would change to Feb 1st, March 1st or by April 1st. I am OOS Post phoned Student.