Class of 2024 Regular Decision Thread

What do others see at the bottom of your screens on the landing page? Is it there for some and not others?

@mavian Not sure how this is a sign that I don’t have those buttons anymore??

This would be a lot easier to de-code if some of y’all wouldn’t have called in to admissions asking about the checklist (probably what lead them to disabling the access to it) SMH.

@Cheeto20 https://gyazo.com/9769adfdf77aae063cc60918a2f8484a
this is what mine looks like at the moment, does yours just not have those two buttons?

@Cheeto20 I can’t access your link, but yesterday I had two long buttons at the bottom of the home page where I could click and change information, like term and application info, today they are not there.

Anyone else lose their “Request to update U-M Term of College” button like @Cheeto20 ?

@LandDoppp My checklist page also turned to blank.

@Cheeto20 the links are not on the home page. You have to click on “View Application Answers” and they are at the bottom of this page.

@cheeto20 if you get in, can you let us know? Thanks.

@Cheeto20 those buttons are at the bottom of Verify Application Answers, they have not disappeared.

Guys I think Cheeto unintentionally bamboozled us LOLL

FYI…the buttons are still appeared at the bottom of ‘Verify Application Answers’ page.

@mgros333 OHHH, yikes, I could have sworn they were on the home page!! sorry, thats what I get for jumping into the conversation vs just reading! I was getting my own hopes up!

Should we expect to hear back tmmr at midnight?

@Cheeto20 that’s ok lol, although I’m sure many people on this thread had a mini heart attack when they read that. It’s good we resolved this though.

That would be my expectation, but then UMich also released EA decisions a day later than usual.

I can’t find the question that was asked upthread, but in past years, there were many deferred EA/RD applicants that didn’t hear a decision either in the 1st or 2nd waves. So, please be patient.

As in Friday, 1/31 @ 12am??

@mgros333 because I have those buttons working perfectly and those are for applicant whose decisions are not made… Now I see it was a false deferral LOL!

is the Jan 31/Feb 1 decision date speculation just for deferred EA kids or also RD?

Anyone ever had or missing Checklist Complete under Messages?

@mateodog Yeah, that has always been there