Clemson Class of 2027 Official Thread

congrats

3 Likes

Congrats!!!

2 Likes

Applied business, deferred EA. Good stats. Do you think the email was a mistake and or that all I them didn’t go out yet?

2 Likes

I believe it was only Psych students as it was a welcome from the psych department-I think

4 Likes

This is all our experience. My psych daughter got a congrats email and then oops, we weren’t really supposed to do that that. She read all the emails this morning.

Admitted to psych:
OOS(Colorado)
GPA: 3.98W/3.82 UW

Test optional
Consistent job(s)
varsity captain

2 Likes

Yes, my daughter got the apology email from the Psych dept this morning. It included a “congrats” and the info that official decisions would be posted at 6pm this evening. So, we have an official time.

2 Likes

CONGRATS to you

Does anyone think it’s funny that the Psychology Dept sent out a “psych” you were admitted email?? LOL. So glad it happened to be legit!!

6 Likes

I actually was thinking that it is ironic it came from the psychology department. Are they doing an experiment on how kids and parents react- and the anxiety that is produced- when a handful of acceptances are doled out early? :joy:

2 Likes

LOL! I hope they send surveys out to gauge the reactions of their guinea pigs…

1 Like

Are they sending emails to the student’s actual email address or to the portal only?

2 Likes

email only from what I can tell and seems to be only psych department only at this point

1 Like

they’re trying to get into our heads lol

3 Likes

One more hour guys

3 Likes

does it come out at 6 or 7?

1 Like

I heard 6 also

1 Like

Historically it’s 6:00

1 Like

Playing Astrologist here… Does everyone still have the Honors College Information in their portal with the option to express interest?

yes

Yes

1 Like