College of Engineering Information Form

<p>So I got an email saying that if I still intend to enroll in the College of Engineering, I need to fill out this information form. What is this form and where can I find it?</p>

<p>I can’t answer your question, but just wondering… did you get accepted to CoE?</p>

<p>Happy you posted because I can tell DS to look for it. He swears he checks his email 2x a day now, but I can never be sure. Also, did it go to your UM email or the email you applied with?</p>

<p>LINYMOM</p>

<ol>
<li><p>Yes, I did get accepted to the College of Engineering and plan to major in electrical engineering.</p></li>
<li><p>I got the email through the email I applied with, not my UM email.</p></li>
</ol>

<p>Thanks for the info…</p>

<p>First make sure your name is correct in the email. My son almost had a heart attack two days ago with the same email until he realized it had the wrong name on it.
Yes, you have to sign an electronic form saying that you are enrolling. We missed that one too the first time we’ve registered. I think they were just uploading the site so if you visit it too early you might have missed it too. Go to myUm and follow the steps of “Getting started”. Then go to Cane link and fill out all personal information. Even if you login a few weeks ago do it again. They are constantly upgrading the site. Register for orientation on cane link too. Do not forget to choose your course preferences and put them in the shopping cart ( you will not be able to enroll yet).
Good luck!</p>